10 pin connector - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 10 pin connector

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 10-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
Jocko12
2003 TJ Wrangler 

10 pin connector

Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the 10 pin outlet in the back of the factory 2003 wrangler radio. I think it is for the 6 disc changer. I am modifiying an ipod adaptor to go in it. thanks

Jocko12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
SirGCal

Nope, that information is not in the FSM. Chrysler sells an adapter though to do exactly that. But you'll have to dig up a schematic somewhere if you want to do it. I have no idea.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
cntp
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Depending on what you're trying to do, it may be more complicated than connecting the wires in the right place. I was looking into making one that controlled (next, previous, play, pause at least) my ipod (or Nomad Jukebox, can't remember), but never got around to it.

But, if you look around on the internet, you might be able to find the information you're looking for, as well as how to make it work.

The Chrysler adapter is the easy way to do it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.