ZJZach's ZJ 2.0 Project Evergreen - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > ZJZach's ZJ 2.0 Project Evergreen

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 04-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #46
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

some from my last trip up in the mountains between cle elum and ellensburg. light wheeling, scouting trip, and saw a lot of deer and elk.

still need to figure out the best way to attach the xterra rack, and install the powertrax no slip in the back. after those I want to get a winch and some lights.

haven't been doing a lot of wheelin' since its still my dd, so I want to get those 'peace of mind' upgrades, and regular maintenance things taken care of to get ready for nicer spring/summer weather and more outdoor trips.

Unread 04-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #47
GCjunkie93
1993 ZJ 

Very beautiful scenery. That first pic freaked me out until I realized you must be standing on the tire lol.

1984 CJ7 [COLOR="Red"]Renegade[/COLOR] **Under Construction**

[QUOTE=ratmonkey;12231832]Sometimes you just got to get them titties bouncing.[/QUOTE]
GCjunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.