Sold the 98ZJ. A little sad about that, but onto a new project.
I have an 02 Overland 4.7ho with 128K on it. I will post pictures of its stock state soon.
Here is what is in the works this month:
1) Removed the factory rocksliders to be cleaned up, painted, and installed again.
2) Grind down any surface rust starting to appear on the underside, coat with POR-15, and seal with undercoat. Any suggestions are welcome here or alternatives to por-15.
3) Bought new wheels. please check them out and let me know what you think: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/La...=PXA5029-78573
I hope these will not be too wide for the jeep, a little worried now.
4) Can not decide between 235/65/R17s or 245/70/R17s for my stock replacement until I lift my jeep next spring. looking at cooper at3s
5) Rebuild my drive shafts
6) installing moog HD tie-rod ends and SS from Kolak.
7) Installing a 3" kolak exhaust system, magna flow cat and flowmaster 50 muffler.
8) Removing, cleaning, painting, and then installing my trailer hitch again.
Clayton 4.5" or 6.0" long arm kit, everything adjustable.
Regear to 4.56s and rebuild axels.
ARB front and rear bumpers
JKS quick Discos
Any input you may have is welcome.