post #151 of Old 11-05-2012, 02:59 PM
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDaddyZJ View Post
i wonder why i actually didnt balance them when i mounted them and they drove home rather nicely (their vibrations must be masked by all the other vibes i have haha)
looking closer at the rear fenders today, im not sure where i want to cut. i want to cut it right at the doors but im not sure how im going to be able to make that look good.
Do a cut and fold on the rear- you can cut basically until you only have a small seam left on the rear where the door is. That's how my old ZJ was and it provided enough clearance for my 35's.

Think Twice Garage
"I guess I'd just run it?"
post #152 of Old 11-05-2012, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
BlackDaddyZJ
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
Do a cut and fold on the rear- you can cut basically until you only have a small seam left on the rear where the door is. That's how my old ZJ was and it provided enough clearance for my 35's.
thats sort of what i was thinking, i want to follow the line on the rear fenders where it drops straight down like i did on the front to give it a more uniform look, but i doubt that would look good where the door is since the line ends perpendicular to the door.
i guess i could make it just a full on seam from the rocker up to that line at the door and go straight over from there. im not real good at describing it, but i can see it easily in my mind

Bob
'94 ZJ
5.2L
IRO 4.5" Lift
35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's

98 5.9
Restored and daily driven