Which is your favorite Grand Cherokee?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Which is your favorite Grand Cherokee??

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-25-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
jeepyard
1993 ZJ 

Which is your favorite Grand Cherokee??

Just wonder which is the most favorite of the grand cherokee's and why is the one you choose your favorite?? I like the ZJ's the best myself, the 97,98 laredo's are my favorite with the 4.0 I6 engine. I do like the WJ's too as long as they have the 4.0 in them!! I like the 6 cyl jeeps since these are very long lasting engines and I like the ZJ's since they are fairly reasonable price wise and the WJ's are priced ok too lately!! The 05's and up are still too expensive for my taste but I don't like the 3.7's so that's not an option for me there. No hating here just my opinion. Let us know which is your favorite JGC!!!

jeepyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
zj97ltd
1993 ZJ 

'97 Light Driftwood Orvis. Pretty rare and really good looking. Maybe not for everyone but I love it.
zj97ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014, 01:29 PM   #3
jeepyard
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zj97ltd View Post
'97 Light Driftwood Orvis. Pretty rare and really good looking. Maybe not for everyone but I love it.
Never heard of one of these! Do you have any pics?? I notice you are in florida, has it warmed up there any?? It finally broke 45 degrees here in north west Ga. today!!
Unread 01-26-2014, 03:41 PM   #4
zj97ltd
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepyard View Post

Never heard of one of these! Do you have any pics?? I notice you are in florida, has it warmed up there any?? It finally broke 45 degrees here in north west Ga. today!!
I actually had one up until about 5 years ago. The only option it didn't have was a sun roof. Unfortunately no pics but I want it back if I ever see it again. It's about 65 here today but I think it's getting cold again tomorrow.
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM   #5
jeepyard
1993 ZJ 

It actually broke 50 here today!! I got my old dodge charger out and drove it to town today. It hasn't been out of the 20's here for a couple weeks!!! I wouldn't know how to act if it hit 65 degrees here. We haven't seen the 60's since before thanksgiving!!
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:50 AM   #6
zj97ltd
1993 ZJ 

Yeah that's just crazy lol. It was just warm enough to fish at the beach here yesterday. This is a pretty cool winter for us, but compared to the rest of the country I think we're getting off pretty easy this year.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.