ive been working alot so the jeep has been sitting here waiting to be worked on. a little update on it. i cut and rolled the rears and also re painted the fronts. i used rustoleum bed liner in a can. its pretty good for stuff like this.
i picked up a NP231J from a TJ from a friend of mine. ill need it for a speed signal when i do my axle swap. he let it go for 75$ and even delivered it. he told me its got low miles on it. they replaced it and then the frame broke on his TJ 3000 miles later.
i cut a big hole in the floor to tuck the tank and also maybe move it back a couple inches to make some room.
also i hauled the 9 inch out of the shed and started on the prep. i was going to do a D60 rear but i have the 9" and got it for free so we will see how it holds up. ive got a lead on a HP44 from an F250 that im going to use if i can pick it up for the right price.
a little update here. i have started gathering parts to build some radius arms for the front when i do my axle swap. i picked up some 1.25" heims from ruff stuff and some brackets from great lakes off road during the black friday sales. i also did a little more work to the 9"
yeah im kind of worried about them hanging over. i wanna run some recentered Hummer wheels from trailworthy fab but to get a pressed center you have to get 3.5" backspacing. i guess i could find some used 35s to throw on for inspection lol