Would the colors match? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Would the colors match?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-24-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
jeep360limited

Would the colors match?

I need new bumper covers and since i would be very lucky to find a niner in the jy, could i pull the bumpers off a white '96-'98 and have them somewhat match in color. I can deal with a little mismatch cause anything is better then the laredo bumpers i have on there now.

Thanks

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited-----SOLD
jeep360limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
jeep360limited

bump, come on guys help me out
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited-----SOLD
jeep360limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
soul_Less
1994 ZJ 

eww laredo bumpers.. im thinking of pulling the plastic off a black limited and swapping it with mine..

But since you have a white 5.9, I assume the regular limited color would be a close match (Stone White i think), check the paint code on the door jam anyway.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.