Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Worst Stuck Grand Cherokee

716K views 1K replies 438 participants last post by  fxer82 
#1 ·
Post your pic's of the worst you have been stuck in your Grand Cherokee and a short explanation of the situation. PLEASE KEEP THIS TO PIC'S ONLY we don't need the entire thread filled up with chatter.

So let's see them...

#497 · (Edited)

Stuck in Richmond broke an axle, Reswob pulled me out with his GC with a locked 44a, with M/ts and had a hard time.

#498 ·
Pulled an all nighter last night. Night wheeling is so much fun. I couldn't tell this spot was so soft. I hit the hill and slid right back down into the mud hole. 3 other trucks got stuck just trying to get to where I was. This was what we saw when the sun came up.

#499 ·
zjgrahm28, you found trees in kansas? You must have really been out there! That looks like some pretty deceptive mud though. Probably doesn't look too sloppy unless there's a Jeep stuck in it, huh?

#500 ·
I was on a buddy's private property and it hardly ever sees jeeps or trucks. all the trails are used for quads and bikes. All the trees 'cause I was near a river. I had been wheeling in the dark for 3hrs before I got stuck. I wheeled the woods and sand bar for acres and acres and probably found the only mud hole for miles. go figure.

To stay on topic. I accidentally posted the same pic twice. Here's another one.

#502 ·
My axle is centered. I have the track bar that came with my IRO lift. It isn't adjustable though. I've got 8inch wide rims with 4" back spacing. I don't know why it looks like it's sticking out so far. It usually doesn't. I think my axles were at a little bit of an angle in the mud or something.

#506 ·
i was trying to go through the left side and the mud was nasty and caught my right front and i just started sliding sideways.when i cut the wheel hard left it pulled harder right. and the guy infront of me was only on 31s went through the left side i tryed and got screwed

ohh and a thanks to dennis floridajeeperman who pulled me out with his wrangler.

#512 ·
I'd rather damage the rear end than the unibody. You can weld new CA mounts. It's a lot harder to straighten the body out once it's tweaked.

#516 ·
My jeep is stuck at HOME! I have not been able to drive her since I am wasting my money tracking down my intermittent starting problems. Now she sits until I can save up some money to buy a new ECM since I am paying off my last credit card this month. Guess my wife's 02 Foci will have to due for now :(

#522 ·
We just had a big snow... and i anxiously waited for it to melt.and i was out wheelin and i got in some ruts that lead to a big ice patch and i got drug out on there. the ice broke and my zj sunk. my front bumper was in the water. but i guess i cheated on this post cuz turns out i wasnt really stuck. i honestly thought i was stuck though. it took a lot of pedal to get it outa there. it was me n my jeeps 1 year anniversary and it wheeled like a champ. :)

#525 ·
yeah i get that all the time. But ive only actually been stuck once and that time i wasn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.