Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Worst Stuck Grand Cherokee

716K views 1K replies 438 participants last post by  fxer82 
#1 ·
Post your pic's of the worst you have been stuck in your Grand Cherokee and a short explanation of the situation. PLEASE KEEP THIS TO PIC'S ONLY we don't need the entire thread filled up with chatter.

So let's see them...

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I tried to follow in ruts left by my buddy's '79 Ramcharger on 33" LTB's. I had a lot of speed and got hung up on my axles pretty good. Notice the stuck Chevy behind me. He was trying to follow me and that is where he stopped.

-Joseph

#3 ·
Happened right after my 3.5" lift. We were on our way out by ourselves. I said go into that water hole. The girlfriend said no way. After some pressure I got her to shoot in there. Got about 3/4 of the way thru and got hi centered on the bottom. Also got laid up on the side of the pit on the drivers side after screwing around a bit trying to get out. There was a climb with roots to get out. Tried for a hour to get out by myself but the tires just spun. Ebrake, rocks, and logs with no help. On my search for rocks I found about a dozen broken straps. Not my worst stuck but my longest. No recovery points and had to get yanked out by a chain around the rear axle. Funny how decieving the hole was. I can rip thru it now no problem.

Havent gotten any other stuck pics yet. I will get some now :D

#4 ·

Stuck on a tree on yesterdays snow wheelin trip..LCA mounts and sliders...this one took alot of tugging to get me off of.

Lol self explanatory...

RAMMING SPEED CAPTAIN! I was stuck in some ruts, so I tried to use my speed to push myself through them...didnt work too well.

#495 ·
Awesome! :2thumbsup: I wonder how long did it take to get the mud out of the interior! Wish I had mud holes like that where I live!

#8 ·

Yea, 2wd sucks. I just ended up pushing my front tires throught it, they barely rolled any, thus a ton of mud clogged up right in front of the tires and got me stuck. Being high centered on the diff in the rear didn't help either.:rofl: Yes, those are my 32's up past the hubs as well.

Yea, don't make fun of me, at least I wheeled this thing 2wd more than most of you actually wheel.

#9 ·
By far not the worst stuck job... but none the less stuck.

This was out in Elizabeth on my friends land on the side of the house. He made it up with a 78 ford Pick up with chains... I think had I had the 4 inch lift and some chains I would have made it. His ruts where too deep and the slanted path with no traction made me sideways in the drift.

#10 ·
patrick983 said:
i just posted this in the stocker thread but it really fits here much better:

now that i have a bit of clearance and as soon as i get some tires ill try that hole again... but somehow i think 2ft deep mud holes are not a jeep's forte

Let's try that again, they were bad links so I copied them over from the stocker thread for Patrick.

#19 ·
#20 ·
#24 ·
Here's a stuck from about a year ago... not my worst stuck but it still sucked pretty bad. The guy stuck next to me tried to go around me but ended up getting stuck himself and having to get winched out from behind as there was NO going forward after the first 2-3 logs even with him trying to winch himself forward, I was also winched from behind after he got out...

Fred R.

#25 ·
fredr1980 said:
Here's a stuck from about a year ago... not my worst stuck but it still sucked pretty bad. The guy stuck next to me tried to go around me but ended up getting stuck himself and having to get winched out from behind as there was NO going forward after the first 2-3 logs even with him trying to winch himself forward, I was also winched from behind after he got out...

Fred R.

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
minding my own bizness when this water hole snuck up on me and hydrolocked my baby, (pre lift) not that that would have helped:congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.