WK2 Trailhawk - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > WK2 Trailhawk

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

WK2 Trailhawk

I noticed on Jeep's website, they dont list the trailhawk in the "build and price" section for the WK2. was the trailhawk just a 1 year deal?

Unread 08-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
overland_HO
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio View Post
I noticed on Jeep's website, they dont list the trailhawk in the "build and price" section for the WK2. was the trailhawk just a 1 year deal?
Yep, 2013 only a 1 year run, so far at-least, there were some rumors of Trailhawk II for 14-15 but it died..The Trailhawk will be in the new Cherokee's only for 2014...I saw the Trailhawk concept II at Moab last year and talked to the Jeep dudes but they said just a concept for now and no immediate plans for another Grand release...

Last edited by overland_HO; 08-22-2013 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: spelling
overland_HO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

huh. must not have sold well?
Unread 08-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
overland_HO
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio View Post
huh. must not have sold well?
No to sure, Jeep has done things like this in the past with special Editions, models,etc..Never know, we may see another one or some sort a variant in one of the next releases..Pretty sure it sold well becuase the dealer I got mine at, got 3 of them in one day and all 3 sold with in 48 hours...
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

the jeep dealer i like near me had 2, one was a v6 and one was a hemi. i test drove the hemi one a couple weeks ago, now theyre both gone. those were the only ones i ever saw at that dealer

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.