Wj 4.7 plug change - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Wj 4.7 plug change

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Wj 4.7 plug change

I just wanted to say that the #8 plug on the 4.7 wasn't half as bad as everybody makes it out to be. The #6 plug on a Nissan 3.3v6 is UNDER the rear of the intake manifold. You have to use two u-joint adapters, 4 different lengths of extensions, adding/removing each as you go, and since it's UNDER the intake manifold at the firewall, it's a total blind job. The #8 here was a piece of cake. (but not as easy as the 4 banger in my Tracker, I'll give you that)

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
SplitNail
1999 WJ 

Did you expect people to say something after this? I didnt find it hard either.

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.