WJ on 35s. Custom built bumpers, roof rack, sliders, etc - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > WJ on 35s. Custom built bumpers, roof rack, sliders, etc

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #61
aestrad1
2000 WJ 

So you are running 35x12.5x17 on stock JK wheels? What size spacers are you running? Any rubbing on the inner body when turning? I want to be sure spacers will push my 315/70/17 tires out far enough.

Thanks.

aestrad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:22 PM   #62
0627Devildog
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES View Post
Only place I could find them was superbrightleds.com
Thanks for the link. Just ordered a set.
0627Devildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:07 AM   #63
CourtColeman
2004 WJ 

wow, your jeep looks great. I know they are a pain in ur butt cause i have one and I've started lifted it and it seems like everything that can go wrong will lol, i have a 4 in RC lift and i added 2.5 coil spacers to it. And I'm in the market now for buying new tires, i really want 35s but EVERYONE has told me no. And i saw that you ran them. My jeep will never see dirt or anything like that. its not even my daily driver. its a ride around the town weekend fun thing. Now would i have to trim any if i went with 35s? What about my axles? would i have to swap them? honestly everyone has told me that my axles will snap in half if i put 35s on
CourtColeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.