Wipers wtf??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Wipers wtf???

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
sharpblade
2000 WJ 

Wipers wtf???

HOLY CRAP GUY & GIRLS

I've been trying to remove my passenger wiper arm for replacement, off and on for about a week...

They are completely seized on i believe...

i've searched for answers, looked at U Tube videos made calls etc, etc.

i've use battery terminal pullers (with lube) and still can't get them off!!!

i'm afraid i'm gonna break something bad and then replace everything in the wiper motor linkage area....

Any tricks i can try before i go this route??

i can fix and replace everything from headlamps to transmissions, what is it with this wiper arm....holy holy crap!

thanks in advance for all the smart a-ss remarks and hopefully constructive advice...

Rick
Calgary

sharpblade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Hitman-JB
2001 WJ 

Soak it with pb blaster and try to tap around it with a hammer while prying up on it. Might take a few tries
Hitman-JB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

they are rusted that bad on a 2008 liberty?
Unread 06-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
sharpblade
2000 WJ 

Nope, this is my 2000 Grand Cher
sharpblade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.