Where to buy a Kolak exhaust? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Where to buy a Kolak exhaust?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
kromberg
1993 ZJ 

Where to buy a Kolak exhaust?

now first of all before you flame me, i have searched this for about a hour. i have watched the youtube videos with kolak exhausts on them. and even through the internet, it sounds great. so i was wondering where i can buy a kolak exhaust.

i have a 2004 wj overland with the 4.7L v8 HO

1993 ZJ 4.0L I6, White Jeep member #1993 Check out my build thread:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/krombergs-zj-build-thread-977508
kromberg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
Threehourshower
2000 WJ 

well mr Kromberg sir what you would do is send a PM to a user here named "Kolak." He is under the list of approved vendors here. Very friendly and helpful, usually quick to reply as well.
Threehourshower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
kromberg
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threehourshower View Post
well mr Kromberg sir what you would do is send a PM to a user here named "Kolak." He is under the list of approved vendors here. Very friendly and helpful, usually quick to reply as well.
thanks man
1993 ZJ 4.0L I6, White Jeep member #1993 Check out my build thread:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/krombergs-zj-build-thread-977508
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Threehourshower
2000 WJ 

...and i have just realized that he is no longer on the vendor list, sorry about that...hmm i wonder why? well he is still a user here so you can pm him.
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
Threehourshower
2000 WJ 

so i dug his email out of my gmail account and found it to be painfully guessable lol, kolak@aol.com. Just shoot him an email. His name is Nick if I remember correctly
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
kromberg
1993 ZJ 

i found him in the vendor display list
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #7
Threehourshower
2000 WJ 

Ah! lovely then. now let your engine breathe.. let us know how everything turns out!
Unread 10-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #8
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

kolak@aol.com
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.