Whats my Jeep Worth - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Whats my Jeep Worth

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #31
DothanJeep
1997 ZJ 

Ok Guys Im bout to head out.... Brian, Ill see you in NC, Everyone else in here should join up with us!

01'WJ Project Cheap fix.
DothanJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #32
98zjdave
1998 ZJ 

Just keep the jeep man. I sold my jeep once because my girl gave me our 2005 mustang GT to drive everyday. I was lucky enough to get my jeep back later on, and I love it, 4.0L and all. The mustang was awesome dont get me wrong, but I put alot into my jeep, its not the nicest, but its "me".
98zjdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #33
Jones
Consider the following...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothanjeep View Post
Ok Guys Im bout to head out.... Brian, Ill see you in NC, Everyone else in here should join up with us!
I won't be at home tonight.
Unread 04-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #34
BIGRED99

Thanks, i would just keep it, looks like you put in a lot of sweat and blood into her, might as well keep her for those Alabama winters! ha grab yourself a cheap DD in the meantime.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3032898

Red Jeep Club #485
BIGRED99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.