What is wrong now?!! WHY!? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > What is wrong now?!! WHY!?

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-21-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
tmcgraw
1995 ZJ 

What is wrong now?!! WHY!?

Actually nothing!

So I woke up this morning, snow and ice everywhere. I put my wife in her Jeep and sent her on to work. I warmed my up and then happily drove by accident after accident to work.

I got to work and started to think "I haven't talked on Jeep forum in awhile and not asked for help on something."

So this post is just to say hi, again. How are you? Hope all is well with all your families and I'm still proud to be a jeep owner although I get 13 mpg, I know I'm going to get to where I'm going, no matter the weather.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND STUFF

tmcgraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
RagTagSoldier
1996 ZJ 

Lol I used my brush guard I push start a pickup that was spinning his wheels at a stopsign on my way to work. No damage because of the rubber bumpers on the front. Gotta love the holidays!!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum and has probably been edited.
RagTagSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.