Originally Posted by Tmoore95
I was Also curious what submodels y'all have?
Off the top of my head...
- Grand Wagoneer (1993: wood panel trim)
- Base (1993/4: manual locks and windows, no side cladding, no roof rack, rumored models with no AC or rear window wiper from the factory)
- Orvis (1995-7: Ugly interior , ugly exterior, upcountry suspension, fishing reel)
- TSI (1997/8: body color cladding, "Indigo Blue" stripe, unique wheels)
- Laredo Special Edition (1998: body colored cladding)
- 5.9 LTD (1998: lots of goodies)
- 5.9 LX (1997/8: same goodies as the 5.9, but more colors)
And I'm sure I missed one or two and definitely missed some details.
Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum
-RaceJeep: 1998 Deep Slate 5.9, AC delete, Roof Rack delete, Accel cap, rebuilt 249, Accel rotor, Champion copper cores, 14"x2" air cleaner, 52mm TB, Mopar M1 4bbl, catch can, Bilstein 4600s. Lots more in the works...