Originally Posted by Tmoore95
I was Also curious what submodels y'all have?
Off the top of my head...
- Grand Wagoneer (1993: wood panel trim)
- Base (1993/4: manual locks and windows, no side cladding, no roof rack, rumored models with no AC or rear window wiper from the factory)
- Orvis (1995-7: Ugly interior , ugly exterior, upcountry suspension, fishing reel)
- TSI (1997/8: body color cladding, "Indigo Blue" stripe, unique wheels)
- Laredo Special Edition (1998: body colored cladding)
- 5.9 LTD (1998: lots of goodies)
- 5.9 LX (1997/8: same goodies as the 5.9, but more colors)
And I'm sure I missed one or two and definitely missed some details.
Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum
March 2014 GCOTM. 1998 Deep Slate 5.9
On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys