What submodel do you have?
Hey I'm sure there is already a thread on this or similar but there are also A LOT of GC threads, but I digress. I've been shopping around and keep finding that some aftermarket parts need certain submodels to fit. so my question is how do I go about determining that information. I did look inside my door and had no luck, does this mean I dont have a submodel or am I looking in the wrong place?
Originally Posted by Tmoore95 View Post
- Grand Wagoneer (1993: wood panel trim)
- Base (1993/4: manual locks and windows, no side cladding, no roof rack, rumored models with no AC or rear window wiper from the factory)
- Orvis (1995-7: Ugly interior , ugly exterior, upcountry suspension, fishing reel)
- TSI (1997/8: body color cladding, "Indigo Blue" stripe, unique wheels)
- Laredo Special Edition (1998: body colored cladding)
- 5.9 LTD (1998: lots of goodies)
- 5.9 LX (1997/8: same goodies as the 5.9, but more colors)
And I'm sure I missed one or two and definitely missed some details.
Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum
March 2014 GCOTM. 1998 Deep Slate 5.9
On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
1997 Grand Cherokee Orvis Edition
1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited
FUEL ECONOMY IS FOR LOSERS
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|