Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What should I do?? 4.5" IRO??

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CostcoPizza 
#1 ·
I bought the IRO 3.5" sometime last spring w/ Bilsteins, JKS disconnects, rear track bar, and steering stabilizer. The project got put on the back burner until the last few weeks. I'm probably going to be installing within the next month or so but now im second guessing the lift choice.

I now want the 4.5" premium kit w/ adjustable CAs instead of the 3.5" kit. I want to be able to run 32's/33's and I feel this kit will be much better overall. I have to sell the 3.5" kit to pay for most of the 4.5" kit. Is there anything that I can use from the original kit like the Bilsteins and disconnects or would it be better to just get all new? Good decision or no? What do ya think?

#2 ·
I spoke with Josh at IRO and got everything figured out. Some pieces were compatible with both kits but instead of taking the kit apart we decided on me sending the whole kit back and getting a full refund on my original kit and putting it towards the new kit as long as the parts were in new condition which they are. I opened the box to make sure everything was there and its been sitting in my closet ever since. This just goes to show you how far IROs is willing to go for their customers. I am extremely impressed with them and would recommend them to anybody.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.