Well it is time to leave this section :( - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Well it is time to leave this section :(

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
LMTD
2008 JK Wrangler 

Well it is time to leave this section :(

Then again it is only to head over to the JKU forum!

I hope to pick up an 08 unlimited tomorrow night. Couple of things might get in the way you never know, but bought the scout tonight and put a deposit on the 08 as well, cross my fingers!

Key feature that pulled the trigger... it has limited slip and a lot of other goodies I want

I will put the bumper everyone loves to hate or hates to love in the for sale section and if the sliders are not adaptable i will toss them on too.

PM if you are interested in them early pre-listing, they are going to be cheap cause unlike a lot of heep nuts, I have no garage clutter and don't want any either.

LMTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
steveridesli
2002 WJ 

im quite jealous
Mudered Out
steveridesli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I feel like the money spend on a jku, could have modded your current jeep well beyond a jku.

I'm by no means defending the WomensJeep in this post, and or bashing the richierich wrangler

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/building-recovery-bumpers-pics-1184330/
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 02:10 AM   #4
MadderThanMax

What I wanna know is.... where's the "This thread is worthles without photos" Icon... get the photos up man, you can't just post that your leaving to another forum without photos of the new wheels, get them up here!

Good Luck anyway and happy motoring!
MadderThanMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #5
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Traitor!!!!!................................... only joking, just jealous that I cant afford one!
alfaitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
LMTD
2008 JK Wrangler 

Brought her home today. Will miss grandma's grocery getter.

I will try and get pics up.

The WJ gave her best, but with the third member prepared to give me major crap and the tranny slipping a bit, 145k on the clock, it was just time to pass her along to another who may build her up ant turn her loose as a trail rig, I just could not depend upon her as a daily driver 100% and by selling her now I can say without pause, that WJ did exactly that exclusive of a starter failure, she fired and took me where ever I wanted to go without fail.

Put her back together as the factory wanted her, plus the high heels from rough country and sent her along to the next jeeper.

Her last task was indeed to pull the one that followed us home out of the hole someone put her into years ago. I pulled it out so the flay bed could load her up. Got her on dollies and will begin production on getting down to the frame to rebuild from the bottom up!

Enjoy the pics, this old fart has created a lot of work for himself, but I will check in from time to time.

Thanks for the help and hope I helped a few

LMTD aka Rich
imag0274.jpg   imag0245.jpg   imag0273.jpg  
Unread 11-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
roach68
1999 WJ 

Might be interested in your sliders, any pics you could throw up?
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #8
LMTD
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach68 View Post
Might be interested in your sliders, any pics you could throw up?
There are some in the fabrication forum. I would have to look that thread u[p in the morning, you can get to it first
Unread 11-13-2011, 04:50 AM   #9
roach68
1999 WJ 

I've tried pulling up the 'burning some rod' thread where you built them but for some reason the pictures won't work.
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
LMTD
2008 JK Wrangler 

Sorry, I think I dumped those pics off my server. Here are some from a wheelin trip of recent.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.