this wasnt possible without all of you!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > this wasnt possible without all of you!!!

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 04-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
jeepheller98
1998 ZJ 

this wasnt possible without all of you!!!

in the past 5 months i have relized that my 98 zj that just ticked over 150K has taken me to freezing canadian wilderness, to the drag strip one weekend, and too dirt and mud this weekend. no matter the situation you guys have always helped me adapt to what i am doing next and keep me safe, and my jeep alive thank you everyone
so i thought i would throw up some pics so you guys can see what i mean

just thought this was cool too

to the drag strip, it was run your car free day so i thought why not, (ran a 16.2 w/ the over drive off, i know its slow but i still beat a ricer by .6) (not shown here) lol

then in under a week, it took me back to "the cliffs insane terrain park" with my sweet new 31's

and of course GOD BLESS AMERICA, and jeep for making a machine that continues to surpirse me with its capabilites

Last edited by jeepheller98; 04-12-2009 at 12:36 PM..
jeepheller98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
blovingier
1999 WJ 

Dude, your periscope cracks me up. Its really awesome how you just flip the elbow on top to the rear when you go wheeling. I saw the build on it, I really like it. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for this yet. My wife would kill me if I cut a hole in the hood. Great pics!

[B]99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/B] - [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Totalled[/SIZE][/COLOR]
-3" lift w/Bilsteins - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -30.5" Pirelli Scorpion ATRs
-[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494045"]Clear Lenses[/URL] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5229329#post5229329"]Cobra 75 CB w/Wilson 4' Antenna[/URL]
-[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7008250#post7008250"]Home-Brew Discos[/URL]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734768&highlight=diamond+plate+hitch+cover"]Diamond Plate Hitch Cover[/URL]

[B]07 Compass (wife's ride)[/B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Sold[/SIZE][/COLOR]
-Stock
blovingier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
jeepheller98
1998 ZJ 

haha thanks, i know snorkel is a little absurd, but i love it, looking at your profile pic you could use something
Unread 04-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Mickey_D
1997 ZJ 

Seeing your winter pic made me realize even more how much I wish I'd had my Jeep when I lived in Minnesota.

I know for a fact my Jeep would have had absolutely no problem with any of that and I would have been driving in complete climate controlled comfort instead of the freezing my butt off bench pew discomfort I had in that old truck or the Toyota.
[_][][][][][][][][_]

Mickey_D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #5
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

You appear to have some sewer pipe sticking out of your hood
Unread 04-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
Katesdad

Looks like you have had an awesome time with your Jeep! Im diggin the frozen fish
Katesdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
retroron
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katesdad View Post
Looks like you have had an awesome time with your Jeep! Im diggin the frozen fish
you took the words right out of my mouth.
christian jeepclub#170
retroron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #8
SplitPoly
2003 WJ 

Any more pics of the frozen fish? (bigger?) That's an awesome shot!

- Rick
Unread 04-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #9
jeepheller98
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_D View Post
Seeing your winter pic made me realize even more how much I wish I'd had my Jeep when I lived in Minnesota.

I know for a fact my Jeep would have had absolutely no problem with any of that and I would have been driving in complete climate controlled comfort instead of the freezing my butt off bench pew discomfort I had in that old truck or the Toyota.
yeah i couldnt imagine living there its just to cold lol, it was -45 when we got there, and the next day it was 3 and we were walking around like it was spring lol you probly know the town where we were at depending on how north you are

here are your fish pics you requested. also as any jeeper knows you can never really go on adventure and not get totally boned and stuck some were even if it is as harmless as the U-turn we attempted that turned out to be waist deep snow

is this fish big enough?

i just like this one alot

and of course we had to have some fun with the tow strap

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.