the UTwj Build and other crap - Page 69 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > the UTwj Build and other crap

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 10-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #1021
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvracer821 View Post
any spare parts laying around for sale?
nah, i think i slowly sold off all my spare parts over the last few months. I was clearing out some room in the garage and all I came across where the stock diff covers.

It was hard to see it drive off but the guy that bought it is a jeep guy and a mechanic so I know it will be taken care of and used properly. I told him to send me pics of it in action

Time to start tearing into the 9er now

TNJEEPS.COM

BUILD: [B][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/utwj-build-other-crap-1399123/[/url][/B]

[B]"In a world that he did not create, but he will go through it as if it is his own creation. Half man, half beast, whatever it is it is weird, it is ticked off and it calls itself Slash"[/B]
adavis39 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #1022
Jeepers21
2004 WJ 

I've just read your build thread in bits and pieces over the past two days. It was like reading a book...haha. One with a sad ending. Any ways, great thread. I truly appreciated your attention to detail and capturing nearly your entire build. Trading the trails for 1/4 mile track? SRT8 is a monster after some mods...
We have room but for one flag, the American flag . . . We have room but for one language, and that is the English language . . . And we have room for but one sole loyalty...and that is a loyalty to the American people. T. Roosevelt 1919
Jeepers21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #1023
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers21 View Post
I've just read your build thread in bits and pieces over the past two days. It was like reading a book...haha. One with a sad ending. Any ways, great thread. I truly appreciated your attention to detail and capturing nearly your entire build. Trading the trails for 1/4 mile track? SRT8 is a monster after some mods...
thank you...and yes, for the time being, speed is calling my name. Enjoying the 9er right now.....will hopefully be in the market for an SRT around the first of the year. Got my eyes on a few already
TNJEEPS.COM

BUILD: [B][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/utwj-build-other-crap-1399123/[/url][/B]

[B]"In a world that he did not create, but he will go through it as if it is his own creation. Half man, half beast, whatever it is it is weird, it is ticked off and it calls itself Slash"[/B]
Unread 05-30-2014, 07:53 AM   #1024
adavis39
2002 WJ 

If anyone in the Kentucky area wants my old ride.....looks like she back up for sale:

http://westky.craigslist.org/cto/4493240660.html
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 05-30-2014, 08:05 AM   #1025
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis39 View Post
If anyone in the Kentucky area wants my old ride.....looks like she back up for sale:

http://westky.craigslist.org/cto/4493240660.html
Still one of my favorite WJs ever... Think he'd trade for a niner?
On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
McCloudsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2014, 08:07 AM   #1026
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
Still one of my favorite WJs ever... Think he'd trade for a niner?
actually he might. When he came to buy the WJ from me he saw the 9er in the driveway. He said he got REAL close to buying one and building it but decided to buy my "pre-built" jeep instead. He owns a little performance shop...said hed hook me up if I ever decide to supercharge the 9er
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 09-19-2014, 10:53 PM   #1027
mxjosh
2004 WJ 

Your pm box was full so I'm replying to an old thread here but...
I was looking thru your wj build thread, looked like an awesome rig. I'm just curious how it did turning the 34.5's on the street with stock gears? Lot of down shifting and hanging in certain gears to maintain speed? Looking to upsize soon and getting opinions.
18x10 Moto Metals 33" Duratracs
mxjosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.