the UTwj Build and other crap - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > the UTwj Build and other crap

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 11-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #166
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JsWJ View Post
How long did you have the JKS bar installed?
about 10 months.....trac bar is great, just always felt the bushings were WAY too soft

TNJEEPS.COM

BUILD: [B][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/utwj-build-other-crap-1399123/[/url][/B]

[B]"In a world that he did not create, but he will go through it as if it is his own creation. Half man, half beast, whatever it is it is weird, it is ticked off and it calls itself Slash"[/B]
adavis39 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:44 AM   #167
ChrisHager
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

It looks like you stuck with the JKS bar and swapped the KOR bushings in place of the JKS bushings?

I did the same thing. It's amazing how 'hard' the KOR bushings are. A little pricey but if you're chasing down shimmies or what not, it's worth it.

ChrisHager's 'Grilled' Thread

WJ Torque Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyooooooh View Post
But ChrisHager makes me want to poor water on a burning bucket of gasoline now just out of curiosity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billzcat1 View Post
The latest lift kit from Rough Country? :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples View Post
Your symptoms sounds just like what it does when it's not doing what it should because of how it is.
ChrisHager is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #168
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHager View Post
It looks like you stuck with the JKS bar and swapped the KOR bushings in place of the JKS bushings?

I did the same thing. It's amazing how 'hard' the KOR bushings are. A little pricey but if you're chasing down shimmies or what not, it's worth it.
yep, i was hoping they would be as good as advertised but was skeptical. I was wrong man.....they made an unbelievable difference
TNJEEPS.COM

BUILD: [B][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/utwj-build-other-crap-1399123/[/url][/B]

[B]"In a world that he did not create, but he will go through it as if it is his own creation. Half man, half beast, whatever it is it is weird, it is ticked off and it calls itself Slash"[/B]
Unread 11-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #169
jscribn1

Very nice write up and I love your Jeep!!
Unread 11-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #170
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscribn1 View Post
Very nice write up and I love your Jeep!!
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #171
adavis39
2002 WJ 

just picked up some dupli-color black, dupli-color clear coat, j-b weld and a K&N cleaner kit.......got a couple projects to work on this weekend
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 11-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #172
ChrisHager
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Hmmm... Let me see if I can get this right...

Dupli-color black for tinting the windshield.
Dupli-color clear to make your tire sidewalls shine.
J-B weld for that pesky cracked block.
K&N cleaner kit to clean up the interior.

What do I win?

WJ Torque Specs

Quote:
But ChrisHager makes me want to poor water on a burning bucket of gasoline now just out of curiosity.
Quote:
Quote:
Your symptoms sounds just like what it does when it's not doing what it should because of how it is.
Unread 11-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #173
2000WJ4x4
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis39
just picked up some dupli-color black, dupli-color clear coat, j-b weld and a K&N cleaner kit.......got a couple projects to work on this weekend
I bet you win some jks bushings. :P haha.

The paint is to hide the beauty mark on the right rear qtr panel.... Idk about the Jb weld.
Unread 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #174
ChrisHager
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Haha I ditched my JKS bushings a while ago for the KOR Super Hard bushings!

WJ Torque Specs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #175
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHager View Post
Hmmm... Let me see if I can get this right...

Dupli-color black for tinting the windshield.
Dupli-color clear to make your tire sidewalls shine.
J-B weld for that pesky cracked block.
K&N cleaner kit to clean up the interior.

What do I win?
dang....you ruined the surprise I was going to unveil upon everyone tomorrow

so yeah, you win some JKS bushings, '02 oem fogs, oem rear sway bar and a big pile of trash.........a.k.a. all the crap im trying to get out of my garage so I can finally have a place to work
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 11-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #176
2000WJ4x4
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis39

dang....you ruined the surprise I was going to unveil upon everyone tomorrow

so yeah, you win some JKS bushings, '02 oem fogs, oem rear sway bar and a big pile of trash.........a.k.a. all the crap im trying to get out of my garage so I can finally have a place to work
You have an extra 4.7 laying around in there somewhere? If so ill take it off your hands!
That way there will be 2 wjs in middle tn again!
Unread 11-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #177
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000WJ4x4 View Post
You have an extra 4.7 laying around in there somewhere? If so ill take it off your hands!
That way there will be 2 wjs in middle tn again!
believe me man....i wish. its gonna suck being the only one out there with all the JK guys. i do however have a stock 4.7 air cleaner system......so we are about 1.34% of the way to getting you running again
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 11-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #178
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Alec, did you see the new OHV park opening in Chattanooga in Feb. I posted on TNJEEPS? looks like its gonna be slick.....you gotta get a new ride by then
TNJEEPS.COM

Unread 11-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #179
2000WJ4x4
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ya I saw it. I didn't look at their Facebook page though. Ya I'd like to get that wrangler at parks . It's pretty nice.

If I had a choice, I'd really like to put a sbc 350 in it. Haha.

Hopefully I can trade it in on something, then trade that for another weekend warrior daily driver.
Unread 11-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #180
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000WJ4x4 View Post
Ya I saw it. I didn't look at their Facebook page though. Ya I'd like to get that wrangler at parks . It's pretty nice.

If I had a choice, I'd really like to put a sbc 350 in it. Haha.

Hopefully I can trade it in on something, then trade that for another weekend warrior daily driver.
yeah, it was pretty nice looking.....what did you say they wanted for it?
TNJEEPS.COM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.