Tj's 01 WJ Build thread - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Tj's 01 WJ Build thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 05-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #181
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Seems more like some as shole stole it during transport. A rebox means all contents out of one box and all contents into another.

PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 05:44 AM   #182
DestinationXJ

All I know is people will get what they deserve. Just don't ask why when it happens.
DestinationXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #183
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Wow, its pretty funny that now the post office tell me that a claim has already been submitted with the insurance number that I have.

Really dude? WTF?
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #184
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ View Post
Wow, its pretty funny that now the post office tell me that a claim has already been submitted with the insurance number that I have.

Really dude? WTF?
I started the process since you were coming after my money through paypal and since you were refusing to claim it yourself. I will cancel it. Since i still cant do anything without the original contents and box, etc... i sure as hell wasnt gonna let USPS get away with it since they can probably also track the missing items.

I will cancel it today.
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #185
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomWJ View Post
You wanna screw me outta $200 more, then let PayPal do it. You have submitted the claim but I will not dish it out willingly. I insured the parts for what you paid for the parts, take the insurance and Ill send you your $60.00. You can find another gear box, ram, hoses and mounting tab for $360 shipped. Box was packaged well and reinforced, it states so on the receipt; claim the insurance.

$499.00 is for a kit if you supply your own gear box.

Regardless of how you want to justify it your loss at most would only be what you paid. Insuring it for more than what one pays for seems like a scam, pay 360 and claim $700; insurance fraud.

We agreed id give you a refund if you ship on your dime if the parts didn't work. It seems like the parts don't work, whats the problem now? The only person at a loss here is me, I cant claim the insurance cause you are being greedy. I wont have my ram or tabs, hoses got ruined and the gearbox would probable return in pieces after your done with. Instead of going after USPS for the claim you come at me, s hit happens and it did. It wasn't due to my negligence but rather fault lies with USPS.

Claim the insurance, ill send you your $60 and call a loss of a good deal ruined by USPS.
You just told me last night to go and file a claim, and that you would refund me the 60.

my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ View Post
Done, Ill go back to the post office AGAIN tomorrow.
Then you file a claim yourself?

Now youre going to cancel it so that I can go to the post office a 3rd time! Serioulsy? Im at my limit with you dude, I really am.

Cancel the f'ing claim, Ill go for a 3rd time, and hopefully get my f'ing money!
Unread 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #186
TroubleNEO
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Haha. If this was pirate the lynch mob would already be in full swing.
Unread 05-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #187
ARdirty
2001 WJ 

I've dealt with TJ for driveshafts and even when something was messed up he was more than willing to ship me a new one on his account because he made a mistake. If that's not a fair, good-hearted person, I don't know what is. Hope all this works out for you man.
ARdirty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #188
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARdirty View Post
I've dealt with TJ for driveshafts and even when something was messed up he was more than willing to ship me a new one on his account because he made a mistake. If that's not a fair, good-hearted person, I don't know what is. Hope all this works out for you man.
Thank you sir
Unread 05-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #189
TeeJay4490
1999 WJ 

I swear...this guy and LazyWJ..couple doushers I cant stand. And yeah you're right if this were Pirate he would already be gone lol.

1999 Grand Laredo 4x4: [SIZE="2"]Whats left of a front bumper - JK Saharas' with 33's - 4 in. Rough Country lift - HID conversion - Double cardon conversion - TJ gas cap mod - Recovery points added - Painted cladding and grill - Skid plates - All moog suspension- Roof Rack -CB radio - Cut and trimmed fenders[/SIZE]

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/tjswj-build-thread-1438516/[/url]

[url]http://wjjeeps.com/[/url]
TeeJay4490 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #190
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay4490 View Post
I swear...this guy and LazyWJ..couple doushers I cant stand. And yeah you're right if this were Pirate he would already be gone lol.
Dude! Go smoke a rock!
Unread 05-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #191
TroubleNEO
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Dude! Go smoke a rock!
Why are you getting upset and attacking people now? You're the at fault party here. I'm not sure many people that see the way you handled things in this thread would do business for you.
Unread 05-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #192
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubleNEO View Post
Why are you getting upset and attacking people now? You're the at fault party here. I'm not sure many people that see the way you handled things in this thread would do business for you.
Upset, no I am not and I am not attacking anyone. You and the other member of the peanut gallery are attacking me and providing their two cents. I'm at fault? Prove negligence or that my actions or lack of was the proximate cause of the loss of these items.

Of course "many people" may have their opinions on how they think I handled this, great! The truth of the matter is that my box and the 40.6 lbs of contents were boxed, package and reinforced correctly. Additionally, the contents were insured to ensure that buyers either received the product or its monetary value, based on sale, in remedy. When have you purchased any used parts? How many times was it insured? There isn't anything else I could have done to ensue a smooth transaction aside from hand delivering it to him in OH.

His remedy, from the shipping company will be the value of the parts and the shipping cost. I will reimburse him the $10 or so dollars after the claim is settled.

In case he hasn't mentioned it before, I have been working with him from day one to provided him everything he needs to file the claim. Unfortunately, I can not replace the parts but he can get compensated for the loss. So short of "jumping the gun" and losing money, by dishing out money, and the parts I sent him the claim has to be file first.

My feelings wont get hurts if I am banned form here. From all the transactions I have mad, to include international, this is the first hiccup. But, again when have your parts been insured?

I'm not on here to make a buck, get rich or scam people out of their hard earned money.
Unread 05-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #193
TroubleNEO
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Upset, no I am not and I am not attacking anyone. You and the other member of the peanut gallery are attacking me and providing their two cents. I'm at fault? Prove negligence or that my actions or lack of was the proximate cause of the loss of these items.

Of course "many people" may have their opinions on how they think I handled this, great! The truth of the matter is that my box and the 40.6 lbs of contents were boxed, package and reinforced correctly. Additionally, the contents were insured to ensure that buyers either received the product or its monetary value, based on sale, in remedy. When have you purchased any used parts? How many times was it insured? There isn't anything else I could have done to ensue a smooth transaction aside from hand delivering it to him in OH.

His remedy, from the shipping company will be the value of the parts and the shipping cost. I will reimburse him the $10 or so dollars after the claim is settled.

In case he hasn't mentioned it before, I have been working with him from day one to provided him everything he needs to file the claim. Unfortunately, I can not replace the parts but he can get compensated for the loss. So short of "jumping the gun" and losing money, by dishing out money, and the parts I sent him the claim has to be file first.

My feelings wont get hurts if I am banned form here. From all the transactions I have mad, to include international, this is the first hiccup. But, again when have your parts been insured?

I'm not on here to make a buck, get rich or scam people out of their hard earned money.
Everything I've sold has been insured for its value. Are you really too cheap to spend an extra $10 on a $300+ sale? It is the responsibility of the seller to either provide insurance or ask the buyer if they would like it.

Unread 05-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #194
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Since phantom is following this thread, Ill just add this here.

As of now, everything is getting sent back to Phantom. He started an insurance claim on it, so now I can no longer proceed with one. Ive went to the post office almost everyday on my lunch break trying to get this matter resolved and since he has started a claim, i can not continue it from my end. After talking with the post office on Saturday it seems the best thing to do would be to send everything that I received (including the box I received it in) back to Phantom and let him get the insurance money. Especially since he is the original shipper and holds the original shipping receipt. It will be much easier for him to see a payment from USPS then it would for me to get one.

However, I will not be putting anything into the mail untill I have been refunded my money, weather it be from phantom, or from the dispute through paypal.
Unread 05-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #195
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Ive been refunded my money, and will be shipping everything back to phantom. Im considering this matter resolved.

As far as a hydro assist setup goes, I just ordered a bunch of parts and will be making my own. If anyone is interested on how to rebuild, drill and tap you own wj box, stay tuned....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.