Split Nail WJ Build Thread - Page 106 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Split Nail WJ Build Thread

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Reply
Unread 06-29-2011, 12:52 AM   #1576
JerzeyBoyWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Posts: 2,975
i like it split!..i wish i could afford one of those

__________________
2003 4.0l wj- 6.5 inch IRO+.75 spacers. 4.56 gears. dana44a swap. 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 07:10 AM   #1577
Akrobatiks
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyWJ
i like it split!..i wish i could afford one of those
Yeah no kidding! That thing is sick! When did you get that?

Edit: From my cell phone that looked life size... Still cool even though its an RC..
__________________
2001 WJ Limited 4.7L Black on Black --- [B]Interior Modifications...[/B] Alpine INA-w900 navigation unit, 2 9-inch headrest LCD's, Alpine PDX-F4 125w x 4 Multi-channel Digital amplifier, Alpine Type - X Component Interior Speakers, Alpine PDX-M12 1200w x 1 Digital Mono Sub Amplifier, 2 MTX - 9510's, Custom built subwoofer enclosure, Sirrius Satellite Radio, Backup Camera, Viper 5901 Remote start/alarm, Passport Escort 9500ci Radar Detector/Laser Shifter, Optima Yellow Top Battery, Cobra 29 LTD BT CB Radio --- [B]Exterior Modifications...[/B] 6" Clayton Long arms, Bilstein 5100's, Addco Front and Rear Sway bars, IRO extended rear sway bar links, JKS Trackbar, JKS quicker front disconnects, IRO front upper and lower coil retainers, Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizers, 17" Fuel Hostage Wheels, 285/70 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Westin Safari bar, PIAA 525 dual beam off road lights, CCFL Halo Projector Headlights w/ Super Vision 6000k HID bulb kit, 100w PIAA 4000k halogen high beams, LED 360 Amber LED signal bulbs, LED Tail Lights, Jet Accu-Speed Computer chip, Flashpaq jeep power programmer, AVS rain gaurds, Yakima 4 Snowboard rack, Curt tow strap receiver mount, Hornblasters Shocker 240 Train Horn Kit, Rigid E-Series 40" LED light bar, Mean Green H.O. Alternator, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Blue Torch d30/d44a diff covers, KOR Steath rear tire carrier/bumper. LSR winch mount front bumper, Warn xd9000, KOR under Belly skid...
[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/akros-2001-wj-build-1132013/"][B]Akrobatiks Build Thread[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][URL="www.jamielinkphotography.com"]www.jamielinkphotography.com[/URL][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Akrobatiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #1578
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,056
From my phone I thought that was a real car! Haha. That's gonna be too much fun right there
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #1579
SplitNail
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 4,015
Thanks guys. I got it a few days ago. I had to paint the body and put all the decals on. It was a lot of work. Then I ordered those wheels and tires. It goes about 60mph but the starter is broken so it won't start yet. /: But ill get some video of it whenever I get the new starter.
__________________
1999 WJ 4.7L V8, 242 TC, Front Aussie Locker, 4 Inch RC X-Series lift, 17x8 w/ 4.5BS Black Rock Vipers, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, All AMSOIL Synthetic Fluids

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #1580
theksmith
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 1,557
nice car, i used to have an HPI Nitro MT, but the nitro thing always frustrated me, seemed like i was "tuning" it more than driving it
theksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #1581
SplitNail
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 4,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by theksmith
nice car, i used to have an HPI Nitro MT, but the nitro thing always frustrated me, seemed like i was "tuning" it more than driving it
That's why I got it though. To just tinker with something. Jeep stuff is too expensive. /: But the new starter is coming Friday. I can't wait.
__________________
1999 WJ 4.7L V8, 242 TC, Front Aussie Locker, 4 Inch RC X-Series lift, 17x8 w/ 4.5BS Black Rock Vipers, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, All AMSOIL Synthetic Fluids

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #1582
tommyq02
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston, texas
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitNail View Post
Thanks guys. I got it a few days ago. I had to paint the body and put all the decals on. It was a lot of work. Then I ordered those wheels and tires. It goes about 60mph but the starter is broken so it won't start yet. /: But ill get some video of it whenever I get the new starter.
I had one a few years back. Built from a TCI anodized team kit. Had a OS turbo tz.18 Went over 70. Just to confirm you will spend 90% tuning and repairing and the remain 10% driving. Order extra susp parts now you will need them.
tommyq02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #1583
tommyq02
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston, texas
Posts: 20
Also you will learn not to spend much time on appearance. Brakes are non existent and theres no where near enough open space to control those cars..In short the body will be cracked in no time. Buy some duct tape
tommyq02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #1584
SplitNail
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 4,015
where in houston do you live? we should meet up!
__________________
1999 WJ 4.7L V8, 242 TC, Front Aussie Locker, 4 Inch RC X-Series lift, 17x8 w/ 4.5BS Black Rock Vipers, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, All AMSOIL Synthetic Fluids

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #1585
SplitNail
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 4,015
working on a new snare right now. tell me what you guys think of the paint so far?
photo.jpg  
__________________
1999 WJ 4.7L V8, 242 TC, Front Aussie Locker, 4 Inch RC X-Series lift, 17x8 w/ 4.5BS Black Rock Vipers, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, All AMSOIL Synthetic Fluids

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 07:03 AM   #1586
1stblack97ZJ
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Augusta, Maine
Posts: 4,940
looks very good! I like the sunburst sort of look, lol, 2 of my guitars are sunburst.
__________________
1997 ZJ Laredo
4" Lift
32s
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #1587
infernoredwj
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 227
Oooh that's pretty! I'm impressed by your finishes. Any wraps, or just lacquers?
__________________
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/large-marges-very-own-build-thread-1240982/

Finger Lakes 4x4; Enchanted Mountain Offroad; CNYJeep.org
infernoredwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #1588
SplitNail
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 4,015
I can do wraps but I would say paint is my specialty. Thanks for all the comments guys!
__________________
1999 WJ 4.7L V8, 242 TC, Front Aussie Locker, 4 Inch RC X-Series lift, 17x8 w/ 4.5BS Black Rock Vipers, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, All AMSOIL Synthetic Fluids

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #1589
SplitNail
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 4,015
Did this at work.

__________________
1999 WJ 4.7L V8, 242 TC, Front Aussie Locker, 4 Inch RC X-Series lift, 17x8 w/ 4.5BS Black Rock Vipers, 285/70/R17 BFG KM2's, All AMSOIL Synthetic Fluids

SplitNail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #1590
Akrobatiks
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitNail View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha LMFAO!!!!!
__________________
2001 WJ Limited 4.7L Black on Black --- [B]Interior Modifications...[/B] Alpine INA-w900 navigation unit, 2 9-inch headrest LCD's, Alpine PDX-F4 125w x 4 Multi-channel Digital amplifier, Alpine Type - X Component Interior Speakers, Alpine PDX-M12 1200w x 1 Digital Mono Sub Amplifier, 2 MTX - 9510's, Custom built subwoofer enclosure, Sirrius Satellite Radio, Backup Camera, Viper 5901 Remote start/alarm, Passport Escort 9500ci Radar Detector/Laser Shifter, Optima Yellow Top Battery, Cobra 29 LTD BT CB Radio --- [B]Exterior Modifications...[/B] 6" Clayton Long arms, Bilstein 5100's, Addco Front and Rear Sway bars, IRO extended rear sway bar links, JKS Trackbar, JKS quicker front disconnects, IRO front upper and lower coil retainers, Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizers, 17" Fuel Hostage Wheels, 285/70 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Westin Safari bar, PIAA 525 dual beam off road lights, CCFL Halo Projector Headlights w/ Super Vision 6000k HID bulb kit, 100w PIAA 4000k halogen high beams, LED 360 Amber LED signal bulbs, LED Tail Lights, Jet Accu-Speed Computer chip, Flashpaq jeep power programmer, AVS rain gaurds, Yakima 4 Snowboard rack, Curt tow strap receiver mount, Hornblasters Shocker 240 Train Horn Kit, Rigid E-Series 40" LED light bar, Mean Green H.O. Alternator, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Blue Torch d30/d44a diff covers, KOR Steath rear tire carrier/bumper. LSR winch mount front bumper, Warn xd9000, KOR under Belly skid...
[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/akros-2001-wj-build-1132013/"][B]Akrobatiks Build Thread[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][URL="www.jamielinkphotography.com"]www.jamielinkphotography.com[/URL][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Akrobatiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.