Sold my WJ :( Got a few leftover for sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Sold my WJ :( Got a few leftover for sale

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
yrkoverland
2000 WJ 

Sold my WJ :( Got a few leftover for sale

I hated to sell my beloved WJ, and will probably pick another one up when I get in a better situation. Not going to go into it all, but had to sell it unfortunately. Going to miss posting in here so i'll probably troll for a while LOL

So I have some left over parts for sale:
I also have the rustys offroad front driveshaft for any transfer case paired with the 4.0 inline 6 cylinder. This is a great replacement for the cv style front driveshaft when going to a larger lift or just to simply replace your work out factory unit. They are over $350 at rustys since they are a very nice driveshaft. I'll sell mine for 1/2 of that at $175.
Here is a link to rustys:http://www.rustysoffroad.com/rustys-...ion-wj-zj.html

I am also selling a 2008 intake manifold which will add 30+hp to the HO motors and 50-60Hp to the non HO motors. You will either need to fab up a way to mount your factory throttle body or purchase one from ram-air. I have my own adapter and throttle body that I was going to use. PM me for details. $200 for the intake + shipping

I also have a set of the newer 4 hole HO fuel injectors, the 4 hole injectors have better fuel atomization. $125 for the set, plus shipping

I'm in York, Pa and can meet within a reasonable distance.

2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI gobs of torque!

2004 Audi A8L Luxobarge

2008 Z06 cammed and slammed
yrkoverland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
yrkoverland
2000 WJ 

I also have a 2000 Limited front bumper cover with fog lights and a set of BNIB Hawk LTS brake pads

2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI gobs of torque!

2004 Audi A8L Luxobarge

2008 Z06 cammed and slammed
yrkoverland is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.