Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 88 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #1306
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Little off topic but I remember telling you about totaling my Jeep. Today I was checking out a few used car dealerships and I found the reincarnation of my last Jeep the one I totaled but better! It's the same color but with a snowboard roofrack leather seats fogs lights and a trailer hitch. Right in my price range. There was no one there but I'm headed back tomorrow to find out the details. I'm pretty excited it's really weird though because it has everything I wanted to get for my last Jeep.

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #1307
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep View Post
Little off topic but I remember telling you about totaling my Jeep. Today I was checking out a few used car dealerships and I found the reincarnation of my last Jeep the one I totaled but better! It's the same color but with a snowboard roofrack leather seats fogs lights and a trailer hitch. Right in my price range. There was no one there but I'm headed back tomorrow to find out the details. I'm pretty excited it's really weird though because it has everything I wanted to get for my last Jeep.
Oh wow that would be pretty cool if that works out! More details, more pics, and keep us updated!?!!?!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #1308
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Definitely I want to make a build thread for this one, it said 4998 for a price which i still have enough but I won't have any extra for a lift so maybe me and my dad can talk him down a bit, if I could get it for 4,000 then I'd have just enough for iro lift and 31s but as usually I'm getting way ahead of myself. haha

Unread 08-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #1309
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Definitely I want to make a build thread for this one, it said 4998 for a price which i still have enough but I won't have any extra for a lift so maybe me and my dad can talk him down a bit, if I could get it for 4,000 then I'd have just enough for iro lift and 31s but as usually I'm getting way ahead of myself. haha
It sounds to good to be true! Is it a v8? Any details you have now?

That'd be a good deal at 4000! NADA says that mine is worth 11k or something like that.

I WISH my parents would calm down and let em get a 3 IRO!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #1310
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
It sounds to good to be true! Is it a v8? Any details you have now?

That'd be a good deal at 4000! NADA says that mine is worth 11k or something like that.

I WISH my parents would calm down and let em get a 3 IRO!
I shoulda wrote down the vin, well I know its a 01 with a 4.0 loaded the paint looks perfect, the only exterior problem i see with it is a small crack in the bumper. 11k seems a little pricey! Is yours an overland or anything?

Unread 08-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #1311
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
I shoulda wrote down the vin, well I know its a 01 with a 4.0 loaded the paint looks perfect, the only exterior problem i see with it is a small crack in the bumper. 11k seems a little pricey! Is yours an overland or anything?
No, I have a Laredo... hmmm

Yea if you had the vin could have gotten a build sheet!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #1312
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

My Jeep NADA with everything configured it was 11,200

Rubicon NADA everything configured = 22,100

wow that did not work at all... neither of those have the options included and the miles

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #1313
Cowboyup94
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07
Where I want to be! haha

This is a 56 foot Viking Yacht leaving the marina in Panama. Great shot!
My families shore home is right up the road from there (viking that is) awesome when you see the brand new ones come out the factory door and dropped in the water.

Also your not the only one having trouble getting your parents down with a lift...
Unread 08-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #1314
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyup94 View Post
My families shore home is right up the road from there (viking that is) awesome when you see the brand new ones come out the factory door and dropped in the water.

Also your not the only one having trouble getting your parents down with a lift...
Mine don't really want me spending money on my Jeep but I told them a lift would be safer for in the winter, that way I can run a bigger tire size and more tire will be contacting the ground so I'll get better traction in the snow. They know I'm going to be snowboarding a lot so I need to be able to handle in the snow My problem is money

Unread 08-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #1315
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyup94 View Post

WOW that must be a sight to see them launch those beasts! I have posted pictures on here before of the Viking the we had! I loved that boat to death! They make some excellent products! I would love to work for them one day on their engineering team! You should snap a pic for me one day if you can!

The parents and the lift... story of my Jeep life right now haha!

Quote:
Mine don't really want me spending money on my Jeep but I told them a lift would be safer for in the winter, that way I can run a bigger tire size and more tire will be contacting the ground so I'll get better traction in the snow. They know I'm going to be snowboarding a lot so I need to be able to handle in the snow My problem is money
Actually bigger tires are what you want in the sand to ride on top of the sand and not sink down... you want a skinnier tire in the snow so you sink down to the ground and get traction on the road. Or at least that is what I was told. But what ever way you can bend it to get a lift on there! GO FOR IT! hahahaha

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-23-2011, 07:50 AM   #1316
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

@JulieTheJeep: big tires gives you no benefits on snow, it just make it worse.

I use 245/70/16 and Will never Go Any bigger on My winter tires....

You can Go bigger/taller but i wouldnt recomend Wider Than 245. Best thing on snow is a narrow tall tire.

Hight can be benefitial though, due to packing up snow under floorboard and making you loose trackition because Jeep Get lifted up and makes tires loose traction. But then you have to offroad in deep snow .5-1 meter.

Ask me How i know, rofl!

Cant Wait for snow to come here in Norway, drifting My Jeep up Mountain and ride My snowboard.

Here some pics from last year, 6 meter snow!
image-3168439547.jpg   image-2360627363.jpg   image-1311085103.jpg  
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #1317
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

That all ^^^ sounds about right and looks like a heck of a lot of fun! I want to go! haha

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #1318
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Yes this place is on off the most snowfull places in Norway, Rĝldal. Last year they got ONLY 6 meters of snow and when it snows heavily, they Get easily 2 meters a week.

A couple of years ago they Had 14 meters snow up There. At the top you can Go both right and left, both sides you can find lots of places outside slope Where nobody went before you, pure pudder!
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 08-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #1319
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk
Yes this place is on off the most snowfull places in Norway, Rĝldal. Last year they got ONLY 6 meters of snow and when it snows heavily, they Get easily 2 meters a week.

A couple of years ago they Had 14 meters snow up There. At the top you can Go both right and left, both sides you can find lots of places outside slope Where nobody went before you, pure pudder!
Holy crap! That's an insane amount! We would be lucky in virginia where I live to get a foot of snow a year! That's awesome!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #1320
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

Holy crap! That's an insane amount! We would be lucky in virginia where I live to get a foot of snow a year! That's awesome!
I know, can Wait to Get back up There when snow start falling. Last year they asked us why We came? And said: but its ONLY 6 meters now, That's not much.

For me its just great finding places outside the slope to freeride in pudder.

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.