Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 60 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 05-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #886
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrobatiks View Post
Sounds like you had fun at Disney!!! Im like counting the days till we leave for our trip, seriously!!!
It was a blast! Rode so many rides! We went as a band and got to perform at the Magic Kingdom Parade playing Soak Up the Sun! That was a once in a lifetime experience to be a "cast member" for Disney!
Went on:
Epcot - Test Track, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Imagination! Pavilion, Mission: SPACE, Spaceship Earth, Universe of Energy

Magic Kingdom - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain (AWESOME), Splash Mountain, The Hall Of Presidents, The Haunted Mansion, Tomorrowland Speedway, Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress

Disney's Hollywood Studios - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith, Star Tours (the brand new one), Studio Backlot Tour, The American Film Institute Showcase, The Great Movie Ride, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ (Favorites were the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror)

Akro - What trip are you going on?

Got my new Overhead Console Installed, super easy, have the homelink and the instant MPG feature!

~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #887
straty1987

[QUOTE=snobrdrkid07;11625804]
-Didn't win those spacers... the price skyrocketed, kept being out-bid
/QUOTE]

yea they went really high, don't bid on eBay till the last min or its its the first bid or u just run up the total
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #888
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
-Didn't win those spacers... the price skyrocketed, kept being out-bid
yea they went really high, don't bid on eBay till the last min or its its the first bid or u just run up the total
I was sad, was it you who mentioned about a program for winning ebay bids or something?
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #889
straty1987

Quote:
I was sad, was it you who mentioned about a program for winning ebay bids or something?
no but their no fun to use. you just enter the amount you want to bid and at the last second will bit to that number, works a bit like that.
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #890
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
no but their no fun to use. you just enter the amount you want to bid and at the last second will bit to that number, works a bit like that.
oh just setting your max bid at the last second?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #891
straty1987

Quote:
oh just setting your max bid at the last second?
yea ebay snipers

Auction Sniper is an eBay sniper that automates the process of placing your eBay bid in the closing seconds of any eBay bidding auction, dramatically increasing your chance of winning. We keep it simple: you tell us what you want to win, and we snipe eBay for you.

yea if you don't enter a high number can loss it but will stop you from over spending at the last min. i don't like them especially when seller get they friend to bid on there things
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #892
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
yea ebay snipers

Auction Sniper is an eBay sniper that automates the process of placing your eBay bid in the closing seconds of any eBay bidding auction, dramatically increasing your chance of winning. We keep it simple: you tell us what you want to win, and we snipe eBay for you.

yea if you don't enter a high number can loss it but will stop you from over spending at the last min. i don't like them especially when seller get they friend to bid on there things
dang, there are people out there who do that?!?! hmmm not sure what to think about that

I will just set my max bid last second then from now on!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #893
straty1987

Quote:
dang, there are people out there who do that?!?! hmmm not sure what to think about that

I will just set my max bid last second then from now on!
yea its really bad. i really hate it when it happens or people that don't pay after bidding.

one time i had a guy bid up a thing and then never responded so i gave a second chance offer to the last bidders so i can get ride of this shirt. was that a bad move, he stared going nuts saying i was bidding it up and reported me to eBay but nothing ever happen to me. the 3rd last guy that bidded said ill take it and sold it to him.

i try to sell on the jeep forums before i put up on eBay sinces its cheaper and can give a good prices to a jeep guy or girl
Unread 05-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #894
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
yea its really bad. i really hate it when it happens or people that don't pay after bidding.

one time i had a guy bid up a thing and then never responded so i gave a second chance offer to the last bidders so i can get ride of this shirt. was that a bad move, he stared going nuts saying i was bidding it up and reported me to eBay but nothing ever happen to me. the 3rd last guy that bidded said ill take it and sold it to him.

i try to sell on the jeep forums before i put up on eBay sinces its cheaper and can give a good prices to a jeep guy or girl
There is always someone out there to ruin s***, no wonder we can't have nice things. Haha

x2 on helping out another Jeeper!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-31-2011, 02:06 PM   #895
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Lift on the way! Yes!!!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-31-2011, 11:53 PM   #896
JerzeyBoyWJ
2003 WJ 

what lift?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 05:22 AM   #897
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyWJ
what lift?
3/4 inch spacers for the rear. :P

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #898
MikeeN
2003 WJ 

are you getting springs or anything?
MikeeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #899
straty1987

pick up coil isolators since odd they have worn out.

on 3/4" in the rear, can ask why not front and rear?
the WJ already should be lower in the front and higher in the rear by an inch.
Unread 06-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #900
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Rear because of the weight of the subs and the towing I do. The rear sits at about 18.4 inches. Spacers will help put it back up. Front sits normal.

And I am getting them from a jeepforum member

Edit: Correct me if I am wrong here, but factory non-UC is 18 front and 19 rear from center of wheel to fender?

-Michael-

For Sale:

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.