Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 52 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #766
robd2003
2002 WJ 

True, i do work on the side between 2 jobs restoring a 1962 AutoCar semi, next time im over there ill take pics, but tax free money is the best when modding the jeep ha.

I towed a 1995 Pathfinder on a 2000lb trailer 30 miles, total weight was in the neighborhood of 11,000 lbs, gvw for pathfinder was 5,000lb

So what are your plans for the jeep

robd2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #767
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stblack97ZJ View Post
I dunno about you (it sounds like you do), but I really enjoy the work I do! Especially the nice yards....

plus you cant beat tax free money...
TAX FREE money FTW!!! I actually take enjoyment in yard work, the design part and making it actually happen! End result is alawys awesome when you step back and say dang! that looks awesome, that sense of accomplishment. and a check in my hand!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #768
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
TAX FREE money FTW!!! I actually take enjoyment in yard work, the design part and making it actually happen! End result is alawys awesome when you step back and say dang! that looks awesome, that sense of accomplishment. and a check in my hand!
heck yeah!

especially the check in the hand part
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #769
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robd2003 View Post
True, i do work on the side between 2 jobs restoring a 1962 AutoCar semi, next time im over there ill take pics, but tax free money is the best when modding the jeep ha.

I towed a 1995 Pathfinder on a 2000lb trailer 30 miles, total weight was in the neighborhood of 11,000 lbs, gvw for pathfinder was 5,000lb

So what are your plans for the jeep
Yea I would like too see some pictures!

I am sure that v8 helped soooo much!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #770
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
heck yeah!

especially the check in the hand part
The money is just an added bonus to the joy and feeling of accomplishment!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #771
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
The money is just an added bonus to the joy and feeling of accomplishment!
thats a good way to think about it!

did you buy any of your lawn equipment? All my mowers I've had I either found on the side of the road in the trash pile, or where givin to me broken, LOL
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #772
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
thats a good way to think about it!

did you buy any of your lawn equipment? All my mowers I've had I either found on the side of the road in the trash pile, or where givin to me broken, LOL
I think so too.

My stepdad bought a really nice Toro personal pace lawnmower, stihl weed eater and stihl blower when we moved in to my current house. He is nice enough to let me use it all on the other houses, in turn i maintain all the equip and do our yard too.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #773
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
I think so too.

My stepdad bought a really nice Toro personal pace lawnmower, stihl weed eater and stihl blower when we moved in to my current house. He is nice enough to let me use it all on the other houses, in turn i maintain all the equip and do our yard too.
that works! I use a very nice 14 year old snapper LOL. it still runs strong, and the self propelled system on it is near un-breakable. Hate to see the day when it dies.

I use my dad's gas weed eater (mine broke, gotta fix it), and I got an old gas Echo blower. I tried using an electirc edger machine once, I hated that thing. I just flip the weedeater over.
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #774
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
that works! I use a very nice 14 year old snapper LOL. it still runs strong, and the self propelled system on it is near un-breakable. Hate to see the day when it dies.

I use my dad's gas weed eater (mine broke, gotta fix it), and I got an old gas Echo blower. I tried using an electirc edger machine once, I hated that thing. I just flip the weedeater over.
Yea I was pretty lucky that he let me use all the equipment.

I am pretty dang crafty with a weed eater...

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #775
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Yea I was pretty lucky that he let me use all the equipment.

I am pretty dang crafty with a weed eater...
haha same!

I had a job once, where I had to cut a CRAPLOAD of monkey grass down with a weedeater. Went through almost two tanks of gas in that thing. It overheated LOL
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #776
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
haha same!

I had a job once, where I had to cut a CRAPLOAD of monkey grass down with a weedeater. Went through almost to tanks of gas in that thing. It overheated LOL
Awesome! I remember I had to edge a sidewalk where the grass grew over a good six inches over the sidewalk... wow did that suck... used so much freaking line. The worst part is when one of the lines break and you have to re-spool the damn thing.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #777
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Awesome! I remember I had to edge a sidewalk where the grass grew over a good six inches over the sidewalk... wow did that suck... used so much freaking line. The worst part is when one of the lines break and you have to re-spool the damn thing.
yeah i hate that too! my dad's weed eater is a HUGE pain in the *** to reload. I literally wanna throw something when it runs out of string LOL. I really need to get my craftsman working again, its a gasoline autofeed. Love that thing, but the throttle broke.
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #778
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
yeah i hate that too! my dad's weed eater is a HUGE pain in the *** to reload. I literally wanna throw something when it runs out of string LOL. I really need to get my craftsman working again, its a gasoline autofeed. Love that thing, but the throttle broke.
LOL I know the feeling! I like how the stihl auto feeds string when you hit the head on the ground. So that is nice until it breaks... and you have to reload

AP Physics Exam Today.... Hmmm this could be fun

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #779
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

AP Physics exam suckkkkedddd.

Made 150 bucks on the one yard in one day.

Edit: There is a problem with the towing capacity of the Jeep... I do not think that my Jeep or any Jeep will handle the 2006 Jayco Jayflight 31BHDS Camper Trailer that my uncle has that I was PLANNING on towing to the OBX for beach week....

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 05-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #780
SnowLeopard
1997 ZJ 

How do you mean that there is a problem with the towing capacity of the Jeep?

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.