Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 365 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Reply
Unread 11-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #5461
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Now that I am back home, I am going to lay out all the pros and cons and update this post.

Control Arm Options:
Lower:
~RC X-Flex LCA's with rubber bushings on one end and fully rebuild-able heim on the other end.
--Pros: X-Flex joint can be loosened for off-roading. Cons: Heim probably is going to transmit more NHV
~IRO LCA Rubber Bushings both ends.
--Pros: IRO Quality, Rubber both ends. Cons: None

Upper:
~IRO Uppers, do not know if RC makes an upper.
--Pros: It's IRO

A-Arm Options:
~Mopar A-Arm and New Ball Joint. Pro: Bolt in and done. Con: No adjustment
~IRO adjustable A-arm. Pro: Adjustable, rebuildable. Cons: adjustable, finding where it needs to be
~RCX Adjustable A-arm Pro/Con pretty much the same as the IRO but RC

Tires: Was thinking a 255/75/16 which should be about a 31 inch tire.
~My friend recommended the Toyo Open Country AT II which look pretty good
~Have not looked too much into tires yet.

UPDATE ON TIRES: Looking at this list:
• Firestone Destination AT
• General Grabber AT2
• Cooper Discoverer AT3
• Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor w/Kevlar
• Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

Long Arms:
It is an options but I do not think I am ready to go there yet.

Either the roads around home suck more then at school or the Jeep is becoming more unhappy. Well the roads do suck. haha.

All I want is to get rid of the shimmy on the bumps and get some drive-ability back!?!

__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #5462
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Now that I am back home, I am going to lay out all the pros and cons and update this post.

Control Arm Options:
Lower:
~RC X-Flex LCA's with rubber bushings on one end and fully rebuild-able heim on the other end.
--Pros: X-Flex joint can be loosened for off-roading. Cons: Heim probably is going to transmit more NHV
~IRO LCA Rubber Bushings both ends.
--Pros: IRO Quality, Rubber both ends. Cons: None

Upper:
~IRO Uppers, do not know if RC makes an upper.
--Pros: It's IRO

A-Arm Options:
~Mopar A-Arm and New Ball Joint. Pro: Bolt in and done. Con: No adjustment
~IRO adjustable A-arm. Pro: Adjustable, rebuildable. Cons: adjustable, finding where it needs to be
~RCX Adjustable A-arm Pro/Con pretty much the same as the IRO but RC

Tires: Was thinking a 255/75/16 which should be about a 31 inch tire.
~My friend recommended the Toyo Open Country AT II which look pretty good
~Have not looked too much into tires yet.

Long Arms:
It is an options but I do not think I am ready to go there yet.

Either the roads around home suck more then at school or the Jeep is becoming more unhappy. Well the roads do suck. haha.

All I want is to get rid of the shimmy on the bumps and get some drive-ability back!?!
Arm options. I know you're a stickler for ride quality but anything short of long-arms will transmit a bit more into the cabin. How much, I don't really know. Roommate has ZJ and with the old designed arms without big WJ bushings you don't really feel the bumps as much but you do get a lot of loud noises coming from the front axle when you hit bumps vs the WJ just kind of floating over them. WJ stock arms have very large oval bushings in the arms to absorb alot from the road. One of the better riding solid-axle vehicles out there because they took the steps to refine stuff like that. New short arms aren't going to have such big cushy bushings and they won't be oval. For the lowers The IROs having rubber on both ends will transmit less vibration and bump into the cabin, but not as much as stock. The RCX X-flex will transmit more than the IRO will, seeing as its only one bushing and the heim joints are not designed to dampen road noise so that one bushing will handle everything on the RCX. You should get better flex and longer life with the flex joint though because it won't be stressing the bushing as much when flexing offroad. Regardless, whichever option you choose you probably will not notice degradation for the remainder of the time you own your Jeep. IRO offers lifetime warranty on just about everything, I'm assuming they cover bushings too but you should check on that. Not sure what RCX's warranty is like.

Oh and for the uppers, it doesn't really matter. Bushings are pressed into axle (get new ones) and control arms have forked ends that bolt to the bushing. Would advise rubber on the other end of the upper if its an option because it seems like the WJ uppers are prone to getting beat up so you don't want to stress the upper axle bushings more.

Also, Toyo Open Country ATs get a thumbs up from my roommate. He's running them and they seem to have a good balance of everything only thing is they are a bit louder than your average AT, probably not enough to piss you off though. Think of the guys running MTs, you'll be fine.
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #5463
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07
~My friend recommended the Toyo Open Country AT II which look pretty good
~Have not looked too much into tires yet.
Pls do not Go for those tires, i wouldnt recomend them, FYI, my friend have them on his Excursion 7.3L, they might look cool, but thats all they do for you, might be good for the first year, but as an MS rated tire they sucks, dangerously on snow/ice, Even very slippery on only wet tarmac.
He is Very disapointed, never going to buy them again. Why not consider GG AT2?
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #5464
JerzeyBoyWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Posts: 2,975
Yeah those toyo tires suck ...buddy of mine had them in 37s on his 7.3 and they can't handle any all terrain driving ...for your jeep I would suggest the new falken wild peak a/t's good off road and street driving and no road noise
__________________
2003 4.0l wj- 6.5 inch IRO+.75 spacers. 4.56 gears. dana44a swap. 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #5465
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Really? Roommates mom has them on her Quadradrive WJ and it tears through the snow and they've been wearing normally. Roommate has them on his Jeep and he's loving them so far. Granted I haven't experienced them firsthand but this is the first I've heard bad about them.

All of the above said, the GG2's those are my next tire

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #5466
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86
Really? Roommates mom has them on her Quadradrive WJ and it tears through the snow and they've been wearing normally. Roommate has them on his Jeep and he's loving them so far. Granted I haven't experienced them firsthand but this is the first I've heard bad about them.

All of the above said, the GG2's those are my next tire

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
No offence, but roommate and mom might havent tried any high end snow tires to compare performence up with, just Thinking

Btw since we are talking tires, Hakka's doing its best on black ice, almost cant loose traction at WOT and downshift, something that i should be able to, ha ha.
Also waiting for my GGAT2's!
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #5467
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Here are my current thoughts.
IRO Arms because they have Rubber-Rubber OE style bushings for the better ride and lesser NHV then a hiem would.

Still thinking the IRO a-arm for the future proof of the system.

Tires: don't know yet.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #5468
alwaysHI
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hilo, HI
Posts: 2,420
**** it, pull the trigger at long arms already. Get the height and adjustability you want.
__________________
Bronson = 21 yrs. old
BUILT, NOT BOUGHT - WORKED HARD FOR, NOT KISSED MOMMY/DADDYS A** FOR!
Build Thread - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/alwayshi-build-thread-1256466/ - SOLD
alwaysHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #5469
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI
**** it, pull the trigger at long arms already. Get the height and adjustability you want.
You're killing me, cause I have though about it. Only way I could do it is if Dad got it for me for Christmas.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #5470
alwaysHI
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hilo, HI
Posts: 2,420
The amount of money your dumping to change one thing here, one thing there - this is what happened to me, and why I pulled the trigger for LA's. I figured it'll be brand new bushings for my control arms, give me the height I wanted, and adjustability for everything I needed to get things in order.

Idk, just talk to dad about it. I'm sure once you show him your grades he definitely wouldn't mind. ****, this entire semester you were chasing down issues with the front end. Now picture yourself once you get everything dialed in - less stress, more free time, and that plays BIG especially in school. Explain that to dad, I guarantee you that he'll understand.

I had issues after TRE'a and BJ's being replaced still, all due to castor.
__________________
Bronson = 21 yrs. old
BUILT, NOT BOUGHT - WORKED HARD FOR, NOT KISSED MOMMY/DADDYS A** FOR!
Build Thread - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/alwayshi-build-thread-1256466/ - SOLD
alwaysHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #5471
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Arm options. I know you're a stickler for ride quality but anything short of long-arms will transmit a bit more into the cabin. How much, I don't really know. Roommate has ZJ and with the old designed arms without big WJ bushings you don't really feel the bumps as much but you do get a lot of loud noises coming from the front axle when you hit bumps vs the WJ just kind of floating over them. WJ stock arms have very large oval bushings in the arms to absorb alot from the road. One of the better riding solid-axle vehicles out there because they took the steps to refine stuff like that. New short arms aren't going to have such big cushy bushings and they won't be oval. For the lowers The IROs having rubber on both ends will transmit less vibration and bump into the cabin, but not as much as stock. The RCX X-flex will transmit more than the IRO will, seeing as its only one bushing and the heim joints are not designed to dampen road noise so that one bushing will handle everything on the RCX. You should get better flex and longer life with the flex joint though because it won't be stressing the bushing as much when flexing offroad. Regardless, whichever option you choose you probably will not notice degradation for the remainder of the time you own your Jeep. IRO offers lifetime warranty on just about everything, I'm assuming they cover bushings too but you should check on that. Not sure what RCX's warranty is like.
That is why I am leaning towards IRO over RCX because I want to keep as much road out of the ride as possible. I know Long arms would be the best way to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI View Post
The amount of money your dumping to change one thing here, one thing there - this is what happened to me, and why I pulled the trigger for LA's. I figured it'll be brand new bushings for my control arms, give me the height I wanted, and adjustability for everything I needed to get things in order.

Idk, just talk to dad about it. I'm sure once you show him your grades he definitely wouldn't mind. ****, this entire semester you were chasing down issues with the front end. Now picture yourself once you get everything dialed in - less stress, more free time, and that plays BIG especially in school. Explain that to dad, I guarantee you that he'll understand.

I had issues after TRE'a and BJ's being replaced still, all due to castor.
Lower control arms short or long, will give me the caster that I need, and the non-worn out bushings as well. I will give it a shot with LA's but I DOUBT that is gonna fly. Would be about 1500+. 4 front CA's and IRO a-arm would be around 600.

Im at like 2.5 inches of lift... Short arms can't ride THAT bad at that amount of lift, not like I am doing 5 inches on short arms. If it is no worse then what it is now, I can deal with it. I CAN NOT DEAL with the shimmy any more.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #5472
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Short Arms:
Front Lower Adjustable and Front Upper Adjustable 310
IRO A-Arm 300

Total around 650 (+50 misc stuff, added budget) $700 - Done

Long Arms (to make it work)
Front:
Front Long arm Upgrade - 600
3/4 Front spacers - 30
Front Isolators - 40
(That will put me about 4.25 inches of lift)
Shocks are for 3-4 inches of lift.

Rear:
IRO a-arm - 300
Run short arms for now
Shocks might need to be upgraded - 150
new isolators (mine is TOAST) - 40
and maybe a 3/4 inch spacer (or both of my 3/4 inch spacers combined with new isolators)
then that should get me over 4 inches of lift.

1160 (+150 in misc stuff) = $1310

Another 600 dollars and I would have a really really nice riding WJ. Damn it math!?!?!?
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #5473
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07
1160 (+150 in misc stuff) = $1310
Another 600 dollars and I would have a really really nice riding WJ. Damn it math!?!?!?
Hi hi! Go for it!!!
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #5474
JerzeyBoyWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Posts: 2,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

Hi hi! Go for it!!!
I'm thinking the same thing since he's so fussy with a good riding dub ... All his worries will be gone and will be happy in the long run
__________________
2003 4.0l wj- 6.5 inch IRO+.75 spacers. 4.56 gears. dana44a swap. 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #5475
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyWJ

I'm thinking the same thing since he's so fussy with a good riding dub ... All his worries will be gone and will be happy in the long run
I am wooried to, waiting for lift parts, and i am also "fussy" about the good ride comfort.
Big hater of, squeaks, clunks, shimmy's, vibrations, noise and all that shhhhh.
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.