Here we go, massive update post from after my friends with the off road shop
1. Ball Joints, check, did the tire/pry bar method. He did not see ANY play in the ball joints. Cool!
2. Control arms, he inspected them and didn't see any sign of worn bushings, movement
3. Track bar, LOLOLOL, he was like you've got to be kidding. He said that amount of play was terrible. As for the clunk he's 99% sure its the sleeve moving around. When the KOR bushings come in, I am going to take it back to them to do the install. They have a press and tools.
4. Bolt holes for the track bar, we did NOT take it out to look at the holes today. He said he is almost positive the bolt holes are fine. He saw zero movement in the bolt. When we do the new bushings we will double check the track bar bolt holes.
5. Tie Rods looks good, obviously. Brand new. But he didn't know and was looking at them anyways.
Bonus, they have a ROAD FORCE tire balance machine and they will do all my tires again for FREE!
So looks like its all the track bar...
Edit: ordered a new axle side track bar bolt to replace the rusted one.