Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Reply
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #316
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Yupp, I went through the same thing. Only thing I would have done differently would have been getting a lawyer. Good decision on your part you might be able to get out with traffic school or something
Goodbye any idea of getting ANY more things for the Jeep.

Getting a lawyer, hopefully they can get it down some, then just cover the rest with driving school. I don't know how any of this crap works...

__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #317
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Welcome to my world, it definitely set my Jeep fund back a year or so financially but I'm back on my feet. You have a chance to fight it do what you can and good luck bro
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #318
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Welcome to my world, it definitely set my Jeep fund back a year or so financially but I'm back on my feet. You have a chance to fight it do what you can and good luck bro
Yea. It definitely set me back ALOT! I am going to fight it as much as I can. I am just screwed man...
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #319
tsconver
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Posts: 2,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Well 28 over = 280 dollar ticket... court fees, paperwork fees, and a lawyer which will probably be a few thousand. I know the court house I have to go to is in Currituck NC. I think I am probably going to get my licenses suspended... going to have to take some driving classes to. Joy!
if you have a clean record, no tickets other than this one, do not get a lawyer, go to court and ask for a prayer of judgement. It will still cost you court costs but it will only be that and you will get a suspend ticket. You then have to stay clean for three years I think, if you do that the t he prayer for judgement ticket goes away.

you can also try to contact the ADA for the area you got the ticket and see if he will reduce it to 9 over, some will, you still get points but it does not impact your insurance and you do not get suspended.

Oh and anything over 15 over is an automatic suspension if convicted.
__________________
Speak softly and carry a big stick.

We have room but for one flag, the American flag . . . We have room but for one language, and that is the English language . . . And we have room for but one sole loyalty...and that is a loyalty to the American people. T. Roosevelt 1919

2003 Grand Cherokee 4.0L Laredo

My Build Thread

A few goodies
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...umb55839/jeep/

2001 Kawasaki 1200 ZRX
A few Speed parts, fun to ride
http://www.zrxoa.org/

2006 Red Liberty
Wife's ride, pretty stock
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...mage0008-1.jpg

http://www.cnc4x4.org/

http://www.treadlightly.org/

tsconver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #320
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsconver View Post
if you have a clean record, no tickets other than this one, do not get a lawyer, go to court and ask for a prayer of judgement. It will still cost you court costs but it will only be that and you will get a suspend ticket. You then have to stay clean for three years I think, if you do that the t he prayer for judgement ticket goes away.

you can also try to contact the ADA for the area you got the ticket and see if he will reduce it to 9 over, some will, you still get points but it does not impact your insurance and you do not get suspended.

Oh and anything over 15 over is an automatic suspension if convicted.
I do have a clean record. I live in Virginia if that makes any difference. Prayer of judgement work for 28 over? :P
Three years is a longggggg time though. What is the ADA?

Yea, my main goal is to NOT get suspended.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #321
tsconver
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Posts: 2,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsconver View Post
if you have a clean record, no tickets other than this one, do not get a lawyer, go to court and ask for a prayer of judgement. It will still cost you court costs but it will only be that and you will get a suspend ticket. You then have to stay clean for three years I think, if you do that the t he prayer for judgement ticket goes away.

you can also try to contact the ADA for the area you got the ticket and see if he will reduce it to 9 over, some will, you still get points but it does not impact your insurance and you do not get suspended.

Oh and anything over 15 over is an automatic suspension if convicted.
ADA is assistant district attorney

Not sure if a non-resident can do a PFJ

NC can not suspend your virginia license unless virginia has the same law. They can ban you from driving in NC.
__________________
Speak softly and carry a big stick.

We have room but for one flag, the American flag . . . We have room but for one language, and that is the English language . . . And we have room for but one sole loyalty...and that is a loyalty to the American people. T. Roosevelt 1919

2003 Grand Cherokee 4.0L Laredo

My Build Thread

A few goodies
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...umb55839/jeep/

2001 Kawasaki 1200 ZRX
A few Speed parts, fun to ride
http://www.zrxoa.org/

2006 Red Liberty
Wife's ride, pretty stock
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...mage0008-1.jpg

http://www.cnc4x4.org/

http://www.treadlightly.org/

tsconver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #322
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsconver View Post
ADA is assistant district attorney

Not sure if a non-resident can do a PFJ

NC can not suspend your virginia license unless virginia has the same law. They can ban you from driving in NC.
Oh okay. Would that be the person to call prior to court date to negotiate ticket? I have to go to currituck county court

Looking up VA laws now. Would be a shame to be banned from the OBX...
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #323
robd2003
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vincennes, IN, IN
Posts: 1,340
here in indiana you can get a ticket deffured process which you pay extra ticket may only cost 175 but the deffured is usually 225 but the ticket DOES NOT go on record and you stay clean for 3 months and can do it again after so... ive used it a lot and loved it when i was 16-19 haha... now im 20 and knock on wood try not to draw any attention
__________________
Jeeps:
99' XJ<->5.5" Lift; 35's; SYE; Winch; much more goodies too
02' WJ<->Rebuilt from wreck, still stock
robd2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #324
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by robd2003 View Post
here in indiana you can get a ticket deffured process which you pay extra ticket may only cost 175 but the deffured is usually 225 but the ticket DOES NOT go on record and you stay clean for 3 months and can do it again after so... ive used it a lot and loved it when i was 16-19 haha... now im 20 and knock on wood try not to draw any attention
Wow that sounds really nice... Wish I could do something like that. I am pretty sure that this will be on record for a good long time.

I am getting so confused with the NC laws vs the VA laws... what a PITA. doing over a 80 in VA is a 6-point violation which is pretty bad... I think a driving class will take of 5 of those 6. I am just gonna get in touch with some lawyers and ask opinions. etc.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 10:22 PM   #325
sherker55
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 834
Just had court on thursday, got a ticket before christmas for careless driving ( I have no idead why)...sent in my ticket with a NOT GUILTY plea...went to court and DA offered a "unsafe operation" which carries no points compared to the 2 points (main reason if because of insurance premiums in NJ). So I plead guilty to the other offense, which came with $389 fees and fines. But if I would hav ejust paid the $85 ticket, my insurance could have gone up 30% fpr each year that the points were on my INSURANCE RECORD not just my driving record...in the end, the increase in my insurance would be thousands $$$.

Do your homework, see if there is reciprocity between the two states...see if there are any "loop holes" in the difference of the penalities between the two states. And worse case scenario, plead not guilty and go to battle...meeting with the DA 15 min before court is usually how it works. Explain your clean record, you and your family/friends frequency of visiting OBX (tourist revenue...) and offer to take courses, do whatever you need, etc, etc...
sherker55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #326
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Also check your points system in your state because in my case the speeding and license suspension didnt get to insurance because in my state insurance can not use your first offense against you. Unfortunately though, I got a "following too close" ticket a couple months later. It was 90* so my snow tires were like butter and the Tacoma in front of me slammed on brakes full force. My non-abs XJ brakes and crappy tires I bumped him, no claims made. Police officer showed up and we told him it was fine we didnt need his assistance he hung around and said he was legally obligated to ticket me. Appeal in court failed. Insurance decided that was good reason to max out my insurance for the next 4 years, what complete jerks.
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #327
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherker55 View Post
Just had court on thursday, got a ticket before christmas for careless driving ( I have no idead why)...sent in my ticket with a NOT GUILTY plea...went to court and DA offered a "unsafe operation" which carries no points compared to the 2 points (main reason if because of insurance premiums in NJ). So I plead guilty to the other offense, which came with $389 fees and fines. But if I would hav ejust paid the $85 ticket, my insurance could have gone up 30% fpr each year that the points were on my INSURANCE RECORD not just my driving record...in the end, the increase in my insurance would be thousands $$$.

Do your homework, see if there is reciprocity between the two states...see if there are any "loop holes" in the difference of the penalities between the two states. And worse case scenario, plead not guilty and go to battle...meeting with the DA 15 min before court is usually how it works. Explain your clean record, you and your family/friends frequency of visiting OBX (tourist revenue...) and offer to take courses, do whatever you need, etc, etc...
Ah man that really sucks too. I swear, all this tickets and other crap is just to make money

Good info on that. Going to just talk to a lawyer for possible loop holes

Friend in the same situation, ticket in NC, went and took a driving class, and then took that certificate to the Currituck DA and they were able to lower his ticket. Hopefully the same can happen to me on this one.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #328
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Also check your points system in your state because in my case the speeding and license suspension didnt get to insurance because in my state insurance can not use your first offense against you. Unfortunately though, I got a "following too close" ticket a couple months later. It was 90* so my snow tires were like butter and the Tacoma in front of me slammed on brakes full force. My non-abs XJ brakes and crappy tires I bumped him, no claims made. Police officer showed up and we told him it was fine we didnt need his assistance he hung around and said he was legally obligated to ticket me. Appeal in court failed. Insurance decided that was good reason to max out my insurance for the next 4 years, what complete jerks.
This is my first offense. Hopefully that will make a difference

I swear some of these laws are just out to screw you. Why did your apeall fail for the "follow to close"?
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #329
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
This is my first offense. Hopefully that will make a difference

I swear some of these laws are just out to screw you. Why did your apeall fail for the "follow to close"?
First offense they're usually much more lenient. It failed because technically I hit him, therefore I was following too close.
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #330
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86

First offense they're usually much more lenient. It failed because technically I hit him, therefore I was following too close.
To bad this first offense is a huge offense.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.