Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 202 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Reply
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #3016
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
One of only winch bumpers I like for the WJ is the LSR Incline. hahah
Is that the one Akro (Jamie) has?! I love that bumper it looks amazing. If I had bought my bumper new I would have been more picky but the ARB just happened to be on craigslist I mean damn what are the chances of a WJ one being up, at such a steal too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJ View Post
Is it going to be better quality than.their other wj stuff?
Pffffffftch like the rear shock relocation brackets? No offense but those alone were enough to completely turn me off to RC, seems like they just do not care about the quality of their products. I hear some of their other products have major issues too, the shocks suck. Nope not touchin em.

__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #3017
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Is that the one Akro (Jamie) has?! I love that bumper it looks amazing. If I had bought my bumper new I would have been more picky but the ARB just happened to be on craigslist I mean damn what are the chances of a WJ one being up, at such a steal too!
Yeah I am 99.9% sure that is the one Jamie has. Everything on his Jeep either looks awesome or is completely bad *** or both! I can not blame you fo snagging that thing for the deal that you got. The incline bumper is 1500 bucks when all said and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Pffffffftch like the rear shock relocation brackets? No offense but those alone were enough to completely turn me off to RC, seems like they just do not care about the quality of their products. I hear some of their other products have major issues too, the shocks suck. Nope not touchin em.
Again, you won't see me run them. :P But my curiosity has been stuck to see if they are going to continue the crappy line of products or they are trying to turn themselves around.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #3018
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Yeah I am 99.9% sure that is the one Jamie has. Everything on his Jeep either looks awesome or is completely bad *** or both! I can not blame you fo snagging that thing for the deal that you got. The incline bumper is 1500 bucks when all said and done.
Hoooooooly crud I didnt know it was that steep (incline, get it? Okay no... bad joke) I think I can still buy an ARB new for under a grand and they are a renowned higher end bumper with superior build quality. I think mine would look better without the bars going past the headlights... nothing a saw-zall cant fix but I'm a little too hesitant to chop up something like that, I'll leave it lol! Its hard to make an offroad bumper thats not sharp and pointy, metal is metal and you can only do so much with it. Also with the right design the sharp lines give you the best approach angles and can help keep you steady if the front end drops down on something offroad. I'm kind of thankful I got them though because now I forced myself to go OME $$ for the spring rate and then I got bilsteins whereas if a cheap lift would have worked for me I might have otherwise been tempted to go that route. Speaking of which... dammit get those OMEs on! No joke they were easier to do than my Daystar spacers because they're not much longer than stock and give their lift through spring rate. Side by side the factory coils loook soooooo wimpy.
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #3019
JerzeyBoyWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Posts: 2,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Winch plate does not look bad at all. That also looks like the RCX long arm kit. Being how it is gray and looks like RC haha.

I wonder if anyone will buy it. Maybe they made some improvement?

I still am an IRO fan too!

if they upgrade there bushings then it would probably be a pretty decent kit ...but thats not changing my mind with IRO

but i am a fan of this winch plate ..i cant wait till they set a release date
__________________
2003 4.0l wj- 6.5 inch IRO+.75 spacers. 4.56 gears. dana44a swap. 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #3020
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Hoooooooly crud I didnt know it was that steep (incline, get it? Okay no... bad joke) I think I can still buy an ARB new for under a grand and they are a renowned higher end bumper with superior build quality. I think mine would look better without the bars going past the headlights... nothing a saw-zall cant fix but I'm a little too hesitant to chop up something like that, I'll leave it lol! Its hard to make an offroad bumper thats not sharp and pointy, metal is metal and you can only do so much with it. Also with the right design the sharp lines give you the best approach angles and can help keep you steady if the front end drops down on something offroad. I'm kind of thankful I got them though because now I forced myself to go OME $$ for the spring rate and then I got bilsteins whereas if a cheap lift would have worked for me I might have otherwise been tempted to go that route. Speaking of which... dammit get those OMEs on! No joke they were easier to do than my Daystar spacers because they're not much longer than stock and give their lift through spring rate. Side by side the factory coils loook soooooo wimpy.
HAHAHAHA nice Joke there man. :P They are definitely expensive but they look awesome, that is for sure. That is another true statement, it is tough to make metal have some clean smooth lines without some good amount of work being put into it. That is why I liked the Incline so much is because it was flowing and wasn't big/bulky/clunky looking

*Sighhhhh* I know man, I know. I am bringing the coils up with me when I come back to Tech with me after spring break. Going over to my friends house who has all the tools or to the shop the club has and throw them on then!

You have a side by side picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyWJ View Post
if they upgrade there bushings then it would probably be a pretty decent kit ...but thats not changing my mind with IRO

but i am a fan of this winch plate ..i cant wait till they set a release date
Exactly what I was saying, curious to see if they made improvements.

I want to see more pics of the winch mount as it is released.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #3021
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
*Sighhhhh* I know man, I know. I am bringing the coils up with me when I come back to Tech with me after spring break. Going over to my friends house who has all the tools or to the shop the club has and throw them on then!

You have a side by side picture?
Nahh I shoulda taken one... damn. My buddy Sean whos also at VT helped me out with the install, its really useful to have a second hand. If you ever run across him in the club or whatever (surprised you haven't!) he's been through it before and he knows it was mad easy. Its all about having the right tools... We used air tools but we woulda had no problem doing it with hand tools. You NEED jackstands and a good jack and some good 1/2" drive tools and a full set of sockets. That'll be it. If you take the shocks off from the top (IMO the hardest part) you'll need to reference some of my pics/improvise. Other than that getting the coils was piece of cake if you do it exactly how we did:

Disco swaybars and shocks, jack one end of Jeep as high as possible using axle and support frame rail with stands, take off tires and let axle drop. Then choose a side and jack up the axle as far to one side as possible (I used knuckles in front, axle tube in rear) and the other side will drop down (think solid axles) then the coil can be popped right out. Might take some wiggling and a firm tug. Replace with OME and reverse for the other side. It was extremely helpful to have a second person to put pressure down on the rotor of the side you're changing the spring on. Make sure the spring lines up properly in the isolator. Do that for all the sides and then hook everything back up. Walk in the park.
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #3022
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Nahh I shoulda taken one... damn. My buddy Sean whos also at VT helped me out with the install, its really useful to have a second hand. If you ever run across him in the club or whatever (surprised you haven't!) he's been through it before and he knows it was mad easy. Its all about having the right tools... We used air tools but we woulda had no problem doing it with hand tools. You NEED jackstands and a good jack and some good 1/2" drive tools and a full set of sockets. That'll be it. If you take the shocks off from the top (IMO the hardest part) you'll need to reference some of my pics/improvise. Other than that getting the coils was piece of cake if you do it exactly how we did:

Disco swaybars and shocks, jack one end of Jeep as high as possible using axle and support frame rail with stands, take off tires and let axle drop. Then choose a side and jack up the axle as far to one side as possible (I used knuckles in front, axle tube in rear) and the other side will drop down (think solid axles) then the coil can be popped right out. Might take some wiggling and a firm tug. Replace with OME and reverse for the other side. It was extremely helpful to have a second person to put pressure down on the rotor of the side you're changing the spring on. Make sure the spring lines up properly in the isolator. Do that for all the sides and then hook everything back up. Walk in the park.
When I did my spacers, I had a jack, two jack stands, air gun (impact) and a set of sockets. Was an easy peasy install. I had my friend actually put weight on the one side as I was putting the spacer in so it would come down, solid axles are the best. Same principal. Then you had mentioned that the springs are about the same length so it won't be as hard to get them in there with the axle dropped down!

Did you loosen and re-torque the control arm bushings?

What do you mean re-seat in the isolator?

I have probably met him and not realized it. What does he drive? Do you remember him saying if he was in the VT car club or SC4WDA off roading club?
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #3023
JerzeyBoyWJ
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Posts: 2,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Exactly what I was saying, curious to see if they made improvements.

I want to see more pics of the winch mount as it is released.
yeah its deff on my list ..because i wanna build tubes off of it to make it a full tubed bumper
__________________
2003 4.0l wj- 6.5 inch IRO+.75 spacers. 4.56 gears. dana44a swap. 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #3024
compcrasher86
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marblehead, MA, Henrietta, NY
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
When I did my spacers, I had a jack, two jack stands, air gun (impact) and a set of sockets. Was an easy peasy install. I had my friend actually put weight on the one side as I was putting the spacer in so it would come down, solid axles are the best. Same principal. Then you had mentioned that the springs are about the same length so it won't be as hard to get them in there with the axle dropped down!

Did you loosen and re-torque the control arm bushings?

What do you mean re-seat in the isolator?

I have probably met him and not realized it. What does he drive? Do you remember him saying if he was in the VT car club or SC4WDA off roading club?
Didnt touch the control arms at all, you can get enough movement out of them. As you pull the spring out you'll notice its got a spot cut out in the isolator for it, theres a rubber grove it has to seat into. Just make sure its not hanging out. Also the end of the spring coil has a stop that it butts up against, just inspect how the springs are when you take them out and make sure the OMEs go in the same way.

He drives a green YJ Sahara and an 03 WJ V8. I dont think either are with him with VT yet but he plans on bringing the WJ. Hes also in Beta Theta Pi, you've probably already met him. Anyways, me and him are good friends, we do a lot of wrenchin together.
__________________
98 XJ Sport | i6 | AW4 | 231 | Stone White | Agate Leather

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 12:57 AM   #3025
amremt408
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 222
I like that winch plate also, get to keep the clean wj bumper...
__________________
5.9 ZJ... 4.5" Rubicon Express short arms. Bridgetone REVO 2's... 265/75/16.

2004 WJ... OME HD coils, Bilsteins shocks, JKS adj track bar, MOOG SS, ADDCO rear sway bar with ext., Bridgestone REVO 265/70/17.
amremt408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 01:19 AM   #3026
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyWJ View Post
yeah its deff on my list ..because i wanna build tubes off of it to make it a full tubed bumper
That'd be a pretty sweet project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Didnt touch the control arms at all, you can get enough movement out of them. As you pull the spring out you'll notice its got a spot cut out in the isolator for it, theres a rubber grove it has to seat into. Just make sure its not hanging out. Also the end of the spring coil has a stop that it butts up against, just inspect how the springs are when you take them out and make sure the OMEs go in the same way.

He drives a green YJ Sahara and an 03 WJ V8. I dont think either are with him with VT yet but he plans on bringing the WJ. Hes also in Beta Theta Pi, you've probably already met him. Anyways, me and him are good friends, we do a lot of wrenchin together.
People were saying that the control arm bushings will go to tell if you didn't do this? Because the bushings aren't free to rotate?

PM me some more info on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amremt408 View Post
I like that winch plate also, get to keep the clean wj bumper...
yup! need to see where the project going from RC!
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #3027
amremt408
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 222
X2 on loosening the control arm bushings...
__________________
5.9 ZJ... 4.5" Rubicon Express short arms. Bridgetone REVO 2's... 265/75/16.

2004 WJ... OME HD coils, Bilsteins shocks, JKS adj track bar, MOOG SS, ADDCO rear sway bar with ext., Bridgestone REVO 265/70/17.
amremt408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #3028
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
Snowed here today. I do not think the Jeep will have any snow on it. Most of it melted away already =(
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #3029
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 8,047
"Borrowed" these pictures off another thread. Black Cladding on my Color paint. Opinions?




Mine currently




Jeep started right up this afternoon with a ambient temperature of 33 degrees.
__________________
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #3030
amremt408
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 222
in those pictures it almost looks like one color. i had to do a double take. looks good you should put a side by side with yours as is.
__________________
5.9 ZJ... 4.5" Rubicon Express short arms. Bridgetone REVO 2's... 265/75/16.

2004 WJ... OME HD coils, Bilsteins shocks, JKS adj track bar, MOOG SS, ADDCO rear sway bar with ext., Bridgestone REVO 265/70/17.
amremt408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.