Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 196 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 01-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #2926
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
go tighten your kickdown cable a couple clicks, pop the white clip off that says T and very gently slide the cable out to make it tighter. I just did it and my Jeep drives SO much better now. Dont go too far only do it a couple clicks at a time and go test drive
Hey man, I just watched your video and read what you did! Do you mind taking some pics? etc. I really would hate to mess it up. How is your 3-4 shift? Mine has always been the hardest shift of them all. So it got rid of the 1-2 lag? How about the kickdowns themselves?

~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #2927
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitNail View Post
Before

After

Looks okay. Get a cooler shot. Maybe in some dirt or something like that.
Oh man that looks sick! I am going to use that as my new Facebook Timeline cover photo thing!!! Thank you for doing that!

Quote:
Wait huh WHAT dammit I want one. If you dont like the luminescant I'll trade my 01 gauges for yours, the white face will look nice in a laredo over the black. Not sure how an Ovy cluster will look but I LOVE The font they use and the chromed rings around the gauges. Dammit now you've got me looking at gauges I cant spend any money on the Jeep right now
I have been DYING to get an Overland cluster forever! Been creeping eBay forever for them! They are usually well over 100 bucks, like averaging 150. Got mine for 65 woooo! That should be in sometime this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyWJ View Post
DIRT ?? around his showroom jeep? ....no way!! ....just messing with yah snobrdrkid ...my jeep hasnt been dirty in a long time ..only when it rains and i drive down my driveway
HAHAHAHA True story! I gave it a good bath and wax before I came back to Tech, it has been rained on and what not since I came back up. It will probably not get washed for some good amounts of time. Hopefully the wax will do its job and protect the paint. I love getting it muddy, I just have to go home afterwards and clean it off!

Quote:
I got mine REALLY showroom clean then it snowed and I said screw it winters here and then I went and tooled around in the snow and kicked snow up everywhere and my Jeep is a mess now but I'm okay with it but you wait michael you wait come summer time my Jeep WILL be cleaner.... in between wheeling trips of course
I do not foresee it being clean again until I go home for spring break, where another coat of wax will be applied! :P

When it snows up here, I am gonna get on that parking lot drifting action!!! I plan on taking the Jeep wheeling with the club so we shall see.
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #2928
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Oh man that looks sick! I am going to use that as my new Facebook Timeline cover photo thing!!! Thank you for doing that!

I have been DYING to get an Overland cluster forever! Been creeping eBay forever for them! They are usually well over 100 bucks, like averaging 150. Got mine for 65 woooo! That should be in sometime this week.

HAHAHAHA True story! I gave it a good bath and wax before I came back to Tech, it has been rained on and what not since I came back up. It will probably not get washed for some good amounts of time. Hopefully the wax will do its job and protect the paint. I love getting it muddy, I just have to go home afterwards and clean it off!

I do not foresee it being clean again until I go home for spring break, where another coat of wax will be applied! :P

When it snows up here, I am gonna get on that parking lot drifting action!!! I plan on taking the Jeep wheeling with the club so we shall see.
Ya know I never really got into that parking lot drifting thing like all the other people do... looks like fun but not worth the risk to me, ie getting in trouble, hitting a bad patch and rolling the Jeep, etc etc. I'd love to find some deep snowy trails to drive through... Snow, NOM!

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #2929
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Ya know I never really got into that parking lot drifting thing like all the other people do... looks like fun but not worth the risk to me, ie getting in trouble, hitting a bad patch and rolling the Jeep, etc etc. I'd love to find some deep snowy trails to drive through... Snow, NOM!
Yeah catching a curb or a dry spot and rolling it would not be a good way to end the day. The very first page of the build shows the Jeep in some snow drifts!

So tell me more about the transmission!!!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #2930
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

This exhaust..... awyeahhhhhhh

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
Unread 01-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #2931
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Ummm, bid on a Overland Electroluminescent Gauge cluster for giggles and ended up winning it for 65 bucks shipped... Not bad seeing the average price for them is 100+ So yeah... haha
Look what you made me do! Granted I did pay average price but it had my EXACT MILEAGE! how could I pass that up
capture.png  

Matt
Unread 01-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #2932
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Do you know who this is? I have seen this before and I WANT!!!

Quote:
Look what you made me do! Granted I did pay average price but it had my EXACT MILEAGE! how could I pass that up
Hahaha, I thought I was an SLIGHT influence on you!!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #2933
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

Do you know who this is? I have seen this before and I WANT!!!

Hahaha, I thought I was an SLIGHT influence on you!!
Some kid but it's the borla catback for the 4.0 $$$$

Matt
Unread 01-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #2934
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Some kid but it's the borla catback for the 4.0 $$$$
Ummm yeahhhh, I am going to need you to shell you 500 dollars... (in the "Office Space" voice of the boss, Bill Lumbergh) I wonder If you can get just the muffler and weld that sucker in!?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #2935
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Ummm yeahhhh, I am going to need you to shell you 500 dollars... (in the "Office Space" voice of the boss, Bill Lumbergh) I wonder If you can get just the muffler and weld that sucker in!?
Ooh Peter, Yeah that would be greeeeeat. I'm gunna have to ask you to come tomorroww, yeaaaaaahhh. Oh by the way, did you get the memo? The one about the cover sheets on the TPS report?

Matt
Unread 01-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #2936
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Ooh Peter, Yeah that would be greeeeeat. I'm gunna have to ask you to come tomorroww, yeaaaaaahhh. Oh by the way, did you get the memo? The one about the cover sheets on the TPS report?
Here ya go, to top it all off

So when do you think you will get the new gauges in?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #2937
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Friday

Matt
Unread 01-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #2938
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Friday
OH you suck, I do not think mine will be here this week... =/

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #2939
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

My OVERLAND Gauges came into today for pickup at the mail room!!! Will post pictures soon!!!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 01-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #2940
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
My OVERLAND Gauges came into today for pickup at the mail room!!! Will post pictures soon!!!
I'm jelly brah! Well you shouldn't drive on em till you get your odometer reprogrammed cus in the off chance the odometer shop reads the mileage from the ECU and it doesn't match your old cluster they might turn you down. If my new cluster has less miles than my Old one I dont know what I'm gunna do lol

Matt

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.