Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 164 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 11-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #2446
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robd2003
haha its always nice spending that money lol! then you gotta work harder to recoup some of it
I've been working this week with my friend doing grass and leaves! So there has been some income but def more out than in this week!

~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #2447
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Talked to mom. Early christmas gift, new tweeters with crossovers are going in the dash on Saturday! Hell yeah!

It just doesn't sound good with out the dash speakers!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #2448
robd2003
2002 WJ 

yeah true. I like spending money
robd2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #2449
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robd2003
yeah true. I like spending money
Love spending and love making! Hahaha

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #2450
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Here was my week for Thanksgiving:

Oil/filter change
New hood struts
New battery
New marine terminals
Redid the jeep battery wires
Throttle body cleaning (That went well... )
Replaced the IAC (after trying to clean the org one and breaking it)
Gas 2x times this week.
Engine de-grease
Hit a Toyota 4 runner with the corner of the 6x14 trailer... oops
Got gas again
Cleaned it out
Put some new Memphis tweeters in the dash and they now blow your face off (hell yeah!)

Once over again tonight and heading up to Va Tech with my Jeep!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #2451
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Finished the once over...

Front and Rear Diff are "wet" The transmission seal is "wet" Didn't know that Jeeps leaked like Deere's! haha

Guess I will have to address those issues at a later point.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-27-2011, 02:55 AM   #2452
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Took care of that one earlier.. No more tranny pan leaking and no more thermostat housing leaks... My Jeep is dry and that's how I like it lol

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 05:44 AM   #2453
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07
Here was my week for Thanksgiving:

Oil/filter change
New hood struts
New battery
New marine terminals
Redid the jeep battery wires
Throttle body cleaning (That went well... )
Replaced the IAC (after trying to clean the org one and breaking it)
Gas 2x times this week.
Engine de-grease
Hit a Toyota 4 runner with the corner of the 6x14 trailer... oops
Got gas again
Cleaned it out
Put some new Memphis tweeters in the dash and they now blow your face off (hell yeah!)

Once over again tonight and heading up to Va Tech with my Jeep!
Good work man, do you have any pics of the tweeter install? What size are those Memphis tweeters? It Will be really Nice for you to have your Jeep with you up there. Thumbsup 
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 06:44 AM   #2454
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86
Took care of that one earlier.. No more tranny pan leaking and no more thermostat housing leaks... My Jeep is dry and that's how I like it lol
Im not sure what I can do with the transmission being wet. Its all tight! At least nothing is dripping! (So many sexual jokes right now!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

Good work man, do you have any pics of the tweeter install? What size are those Memphis tweeters? It Will be really Nice for you to have your Jeep with you up there. Thumbsup 
The model number is 15-MC1AM. They are 1 inch aluminum magnisium dome tweeters. My audio did the install. They told me that the factory tweeters were blown to pieces!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #2455
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

Im not sure what I can do with the transmission being wet. Its all tight! At least nothing is dripping! (So many sexual jokes right now!!!)

The model number is 15-MC1AM. They are 1 inch aluminum magnisium dome tweeters. My audio did the install. They told me that the factory tweeters were blown to pieces!
Thanks, bet they sound great.

For the trans leak issue, if its the pan that is sweting, keep an eye on it and check your fluid level often.
Fix it at NeXT transmission fluid and filter service or before it its getting worse. I used the WIX filter kit (from Rockauto) with the rubber gasket, no RTV needed, still all good, no leak or sweting at all.

Have a Nice trip back to VA!
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #2456
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

Thanks, bet they sound great.

For the trans leak issue, if its the pan that is sweting, keep an eye on it and check your fluid level often.
Fix it at NeXT transmission fluid and filter service or before it its getting worse. I used the WIX filter kit (from Rockauto) with the rubber gasket, no RTV needed, still all good, no leak or sweting at all.

Have a Nice trip back to VA!
They are LOUD! Im happy!

Ill keep an eye on it and check it out when I leave for back home again. Everything seems to be fine (knock on wood)!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #2457
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Are you running an aftermarket amp? I know with the factory infinity amp it crosses out the mids out of the door speakers so the dash speakers still need the mid-range. If you're running an aftermarket amp then it doesnt make a difference, you can cross them over how you please and have the midrange coming out of the doors. In my system I still have the factory infinity amp so I'm running 3.5 full range Kicker KS350s with a 200hz HPF on em

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #2458
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

What connector so you use for.torque?

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #2459
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Are you running an aftermarket amp? I know with the factory infinity amp it crosses out the mids out of the door speakers so the dash speakers still need the mid-range. If you're running an aftermarket amp then it doesnt make a difference, you can cross them over how you please and have the midrange coming out of the doors. In my system I still have the factory infinity amp so I'm running 3.5 full range Kicker KS350s with a 200hz HPF on em
Aftermarket Amp. They new tweets have crossover boxes that hook up. The audio guys set up all the cross overs to the specs of the speakers and the system etc. I trust these guys so I am assuming its all right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJ View Post
What connector so you use for.torque?
I have this one http://www.amazon.com/Soliport-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Scanner-wireless/dp/B004KL0I9I

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 11-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #2460
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

Sweet. Just snagged one. And it goes thru Bluetooth for our phones or would my net book be better?

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.