Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 106 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #1576
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

The rings look really bright, mine were sort of bright on top but they were really dim in certain spots, that looks really even.

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #1577
straty1987

hes been trying to sell them for some time now. i beliove he did it him self and been trying o sell since he had a new kid. you get top of the line projection headlights and bulbs not the $200 set up most get.

is it worth the money to me no but if u can why not.
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #1578
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep View Post
The rings look really bright, mine were sort of bright on top but they were really dim in certain spots, that looks really even.
I saw them on my phone but now that I look at them on the PC, the look like they are CCFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
hes been trying to sell them for some time now. i beliove he did it him self and been trying o sell since he had a new kid. you get top of the line projection headlights and bulbs not the $200 set up most get.

is it worth the money to me no but if u can why not.
I do not think they are worth 600. Maybe 300-350 because they are what looks to be quality projectors and bulbs/ballasts
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #1579
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep
Are those CCFL halos? I bought the LED ones and was really disappointed with how dim and how they didn't work half the time. Next time I'm definitely getting CCFL
If you asked me? The picture i posted of mine is LED....

Looks Bright when its dark, but not do Bright when its daytime light....

Def, would Go for CCFL If i knew more by the time i ordered, i was in a kind of a hurry to Get the parts needed to Get the Jeep on the road again after My 65mph moose crash last winter. Lol
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #1580
straty1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
I do not think they are worth 600. Maybe 300-350 because they are what looks to be quality projectors and bulbs/ballasts
ok its another guy but similar build
i believe he spent over $600 in just the parts alone. there not cheap hid blaster or HID bulbs, plus all the labor.

here is a wright up http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497574and for sale post form 09 http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497310
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #1581
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
If you asked me? The picture i posted of mine is LED....

Looks Bright when its dark, but not do Bright when its daytime light....

Def, would Go for CCFL If i knew more by the time i ordered, i was in a kind of a hurry to Get the parts needed to Get the Jeep on the road again after My 65mph moose crash last winter. Lol
Ohh yea the LED's do look good at night. but only at night. haha

MOOSE CRASH?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
ok its another guy but similar build
i believe he spent over $600 in just the parts alone. there not cheap hid blaster or HID bulbs, plus all the labor.

here is a wright up http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497574and for sale post form 09 http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497310
Thanks for the links, that is pretty cool. Looks like some quality parts!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #1582
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Yeah, 3 mooses jumped into the road about 50yd infront of me an early morning going 65mph on snowy roads. Didnt Even brake.... Lol! Pushed My arms to the steering wheel no time to brake or turn or nothing, it was like a wall of mooses and no Where to Go Than straight Threw.
The sight is still burned into My mind.

Hit the 3th one, a 1500lb big mother F..... of a moose, got it on My hood and Threw the windshield, could almost sniff his *** in My Face. Good luck We Had That speed, the moose was trown out over the a pillar.

It was a huge bang and continued straight forward in like 40mph, i looked over at My girlfriend asked her If she was ok, hurt or something, she was shocked That We still was driving and That i was still alive and herself to, she was absolutly sure it was Our last minute of life. She was sure i died because she could se the moose coming Threw the windshield at My side.

It was a crazy expirience.....

The moose died, but both of us and the dog didnt have Even a minor scratch. Jeep was driveble, but leaking coolant, broken Radiator, windshield, mirror, hood, front bumper, headlights and some other minor parts. ?

So the Jeep saved Our lives..... Thats why i love it. ?

You can see pics of the damages in My build thread page 1.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #1583
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Yeah, 3 mooses jumped into the road about 50yd infront of me an early morning going 65mph on snowy roads. Didnt Even brake.... Lol! Pushed My arms to the steering wheel no time to brake or turn or nothing, it was like a wall of mooses and no Where to Go Than straight Threw.
The sight is still burned into My mind.

Hit the 3th one, a 1500lb big mother F..... of a moose, got it on My hood and Threw the windshield, could almost sniff his *** in My Face. Good luck We Had That speed, the moose was trown out over the a pillar.

It was a huge bang and continued straight forward in like 40mph, i looked over at My girlfriend asked her If she was ok, hurt or something, she was shocked That We still was driving and That i was still alive and herself to, she was absolutly sure it was Our last minute of life. She was sure i died because she could se the moose coming Threw the windshield at My side.

It was a crazy expirience.....

The moose died, but both of us and the dog didnt have Even a minor scratch. Jeep was driveble, but leaking coolant, broken Radiator, windshield, mirror, hood, front bumper, headlights and some other minor parts. ?

So the Jeep saved Our lives..... Thats why i love it. ?

You can see pics of the damages in My build thread page 1.
Holy bajezus! That SUCKS! (I saw the pic again just now)

Jeep are tough man, they have saved so many lives. I love mine!

What was the damage/repair cost?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #1584
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

In Norway its expensive, That's why i started to order parts from US and also the reason i found this forum. It was around 5k$ but it was worth it, My jeep has a listing price here around 36k$.

But still sucked big time, insurenece didnt cover it. 

Unread 08-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #1585
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
In Norway its expensive, That's why i started to order parts from US and also the reason i found this forum. It was around 5k$ but it was worth it, My jeep has a listing price here around 36k$.

But still sucked big time, insurenece didnt cover it. 
How did insurance not cover that?!?!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #1586
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

How did insurance not cover that?!?!
I dont know What they call it in US but here its called part kasko or full kasko, i only Had part kasko That cover damages to others (responsebility), fire, damages Made by others, broken glass, and theft.

Full kasko covers everything included moose acidents, but it is double price though.

Even with 70% bonus (discount) i pay 1700USD a year for part kasko. I told you its expensive here. Full kasko is about 3500USD a year with 70% bonus (discount).

Part kasko covers damages Made by punks for example, i tried to tell Them That the moose was a punk and Had clearly damaged My Jeep, they just laught at me.

How is you new life as a engineer student? You like it so far?

Unread 08-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #1587
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

I dont know What they call it in US but here its called part kasko or full kasko, i only Had part kasko That cover damages to others (responsebility), fire, damages Made by others, broken glass, and theft.

Full kasko covers everything included moose acidents, but it is double price though.

Even with 70% bonus (discount) i pay 1700USD a year for part kasko. I told you its expensive here. Full kasko is about 3500USD a year with 70% bonus (discount).

Part kasko covers damages Made by punks for example, i tried to tell Them That the moose was a punk and Had clearly damaged My Jeep, they just laught at me.

How is you new life as a engineer student? You like it so far?
Insurance blows man haha. But its worth it even though nothing like happens when you have insurance.

Well currently I'm a "physics major" because I couldn't get into the engineering college cause 7400 kids applied and they are only like 1200 spots. The phys major has many of the first year classes that the engineering majors do

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #1588
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Ok, but do you like being There, Are There Any girls There That can make you forget the one back Home?

Unread 08-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #1589
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Ok, but do you like being There, Are There Any girls There That can make you forget the one back Home?
I do really love it up here! The people are great and the atmosphere is really awesome too! There are PLENTY of beautiful looking girls up here! I have been talking to a few I do not know if there are any that can make me forget. The one back home will always hold a spot in my heart.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #1590
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

I see, good you have a great time up There anyway. Hit you up later man, 4 in the morning over here, i belive i have rotated day and night to US time. Rof!

Thats the good thing being My own boss i work, sleep, jeep, do What i want to when i want to......

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.