Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 104 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #1546
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

But i Think it Will be great looking, Get rid of the white stripe on both sides, going without rear wiper and holes for wiper and holder for wiper arm Are not There Any more, Will look super clean and i dont have Any need for the rear wiper, it just collect ice build ups from defrost rear Window running down and freeze again at the wiper and make schratches to paint. What was They thinking when they Made That???

R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #1547
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

Yeah, it Will be so Cool, the people on the west coast of Norway Are used to heavy storm winds and rain. I Think they Are borned with snorkel and raincoats. Ha ha ha

The storm We Had here in south Norway this weekend was the remainings of the huricane Emily coming all the Way from caribian.
Haha that is really funny. Are you ready for the rain? Haha

Its just going to be hard for me to be away from her I guess.
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #1548
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
But i Think it Will be great looking, Get rid of the white stripe on both sides, going without rear wiper and holes for wiper and holder for wiper arm Are not There Any more, Will look super clean and i dont have Any need for the rear wiper, it just collect ice build ups from defrost rear Window running down and freeze again at the wiper and make schratches to paint. What was They thinking when they Made That???
Getting rid of the wiper will def clean it up. And it does scratch the heck outta the paint back there!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #1549
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

I am allways preperd for some heavy weather, i am Norwegian you know. ? We live by the rule, it aint such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes. Lol

Last winter We was snowboarding all day in -16.6 F.....
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #1550
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

So from about the center of my wheel to my fender is 18inches in the front and about 18.5 in the back, so I am saggin a little

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #1551
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk
I am allways preperd for some heavy weather, i am Noreegian you know. ?

Last winter We was snowboarding all day in -16.6 F.....
Ok I was just making sure. Ha ha ha.

Woah that is pretty cold man! I rode my atv in -2 degrees and that was insane.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #1552
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep
So from about the center of my wheel to my fender is 18inches in the front and about 18.5 in the back, so I am saggin a little
Ah man these things always sag. I was doing 19 rear until I put the subs in and then it went down. Then added 3/4 rear. Then I wanted more and did 3/4 spacer front. Then added some spring spacers in the rear also haha. 19 front now and 19.8 or 20 rear

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #1553
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Well I like the look of it being even anyway so maybe with the BB it will look good.

Edit: That explains why I can't see my hood like I could with my last Jeep

Unread 08-29-2011, 11:29 AM   #1554
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep
Well I like the look of it being even anyway so maybe with the BB it will look good.

Edit: That explains why I can't see my hood like I could with my last Jeep
Haha. Yea I noticed that I could see more hood when I had just the rears installed. I need to have the rear higher because of all the towing that I do.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #1555
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

what do you tow? You can't pull much with a 4.0. I wanna tow something since I have a hitch now but I don't have anything haha

More problems, the stock headunit kept spitting out all my CDs and saying error so just to be sure I put them in my moms car and they work fine, so instead of just having it on acc I started it and it took forever but it actually played one. Jenns starting to piss me off.

Unread 08-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #1556
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep View Post
what do you tow? You can't pull much with a 4.0. I wanna tow something since I have a hitch now but I don't have anything haha

More problems, the stock headunit kept spitting out all my CDs and saying error so just to be sure I put them in my moms car and they work fine, so instead of just having it on acc I started it and it took forever but it actually played one. Jenns starting to piss me off.
Oh I put my 4.0 to work. I have pulled 3500 pounds and just got on it. I posted up a pic here with my Jeep pulling a trailer full of wood and trees.

Upgrade headunits! Haha. I am not sure why it is doing that man

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #1557
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Wow that's a lot.

I think it may just be old technology combined with it being 10 years old. I just need some money but headunit is on the list.

Unread 08-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #1558
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

I have pulled around 4500-5000 pounds before... That was pretty slow... but kept it out of OD. It was a boat and had breaks and tandem axles and everything. That is when having the tow package helps, 3.73 gears, trans cooler, extra mechanical engine fan,

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #1559
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

I thought you wanted OD on for towing?

Unread 08-29-2011, 12:46 PM   #1560
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep View Post
I thought you wanted OD on for towing?
No, OverDrive on while towing heavy stuff isnt gonna help, its gonna hurt. With it on, the 42re goes in to 4th as normal, then around 45 mph will lock of the torque converter, lowering the RPMs. So that top gear makes it harder to tow. With OD off, its keeps it out of 4th gear and will go to 3rd gear then lock up the torque converter in 3rd gear. Keeping the gearing "lower" and the rpms higher for more power.

-Michael-

For Sale:

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.