Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRoad Race Motorsports Stage 2 Power Pack

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #1531
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Anyone need a rear OEM Tow Hook? Looks in really good shape it is on ebay here

~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #1532
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

I was talking to kolak and he is steering me towards Daystar spacers because he says cheapo ones have the tendancy to crack and the spring can shoot off. And I think when I get the money I'm going to get rancho shocks because of the price.

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #1533
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep
I was talking to kolak and he is steering me towards Daystar spacers because he says cheapo ones have the tendancy to crack and the spring can shoot off. And I think when I get the money I'm going to get rancho shocks because of the price.
Did you measure what your hub to fender height? Just for giggles to see if your sagging at all? Spacers will still work! Yea budget wise that isn't that bad.
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #1534
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Did you measure what your hub to fender height? Just for giggles to see if your sagging at all? Spacers will still work! Yea budget wise that isn't that bad.
Na it's been raining all day, but what is it supposed to be? All I did today was yank my trunk strut out because it was just in the way

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #1535
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietheJeep View Post
Na it's been raining all day, but what is it supposed to be? All I did today was yank my trunk strut out because it was just in the way
18 front 19 rear (inches) Someone chime in if that is incorrect.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #1536
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Ok guys I know that is going to be completely off Jeep related topic, but I need some help.

What can one guy do (me) when I see the girl that I truly love and care for, although we are only friends, get hurt and mistreated by other guys (boyfriends)? She gets herself into relationships and the end up going well at the beginning and then fall apart a month or so later. Her last one ended by the guy just ignoring her for a month. The guy(s), it has happened more than once, end up just taking advantage of her and just mistreating her. After this happens and even before the relationship is technically over she will just be upset and miserable. When we were in high school together I was always a 4 minute drive away to hug her and talk to her and be there for her. Now that I am 8 hours away, there is little that I can do for her expect for like phones. I have been there for her through so many things, more than just crappy relationships. When the athletic director pasted away, she was very to her and was devastated, I helped her through that. When we both lost a friend to a car accident I was there and did what I could to help her through. She such a strong individual and can barely show emotion, but on the inside I know and I can feel when she is hurting. I just don’t know what I am going to do without her now that we are so far away. It is just so hard to watch. I care for her too much, and I know (when it comes to guys) she deserves someone better. I miss her more than anything.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 04:46 AM   #1537
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Tell her Exactly What you just said^^^
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 05:53 AM   #1538
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Tell her Exactly What you just said^^^
I don't know if I can tell her that or even something to that extent... I am not how that would go?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:17 AM   #1539
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

I don't know if I can tell her that or even something to that extent... I am not how that would go?
Just tell her What you feel, you have nothing to loose..... 

Or she will never know, and you have to deal with the situation like it is.

And be like 
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #1540
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Just tell her What you feel, you have nothing to loose..... 

Or she will never know, and you have to deal with the situation like it is.

And be like 
She knows that I care for so deeply. I think she is aware that I do love her. But I guess the biggest problem is that the feelings aren't completely mutual. At one point in time I did ask her out, she said no but only because, "I don't want to lose you Michael, what we have now isn't worth risking."

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #1541
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
"I don't want to lose you Michael, what we have now isn't worth risking"
she's right. what you guys have now is more important than any relationship can bring...
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:53 AM   #1542
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:

She knows that I care for so deeply. I think she is aware that I do love her. But I guess the biggest problem is that the feelings aren't completely mutual. At one point in time I did ask her out, she said no but only because, "I don't want to lose you Michael, what we have now isn't worth risking."
This is hard but you cant win If you dont Play, no guts no glory and so on, continue to be her best friend.....

Btw, Irene may come to Norway, estimated NeXT weekend.....

Unread 08-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #1543
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stblack97ZJ

she's right. what you guys have now is more important than any relationship can bring...
I have come to realize and believe this after we talked more and eventually sank in. I wouldn't want to do anything to lose her either.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #1544
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

This is hard but you cant win If you dont Play, no guts no glory and so on, continue to be her best friend.....

Btw, Irene may come to Norway, estimated NeXT weekend.....
I will always be her best friend

Oh really? Haha I did see it kind of make a right turn once it got way up there.

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-29-2011, 08:08 AM   #1545
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:

I will always be her best friend

Oh really? Haha I did see it kind of make a right turn once it got way up there.
Yeah, it Will be so Cool, the people on the west coast of Norway Are used to heavy storm winds and rain. I Think they Are borned with snorkel and raincoats. Ha ha ha

The storm We Had here in south Norway this weekend was the remainings of the huricane Emily coming all the Way from caribian. We have some gloding here to.

Maybe i have to make a snorkel to, it Will ruin My street Jeep theme though, still Waiting for paintjob to finnish her up.

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.