Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread
I figured I would start one of these for the fun of it! Unfortunately no lifts yet. But my WJ is at least not bone stock anymore! :D
I will start from the beginning.
The build Sheet
When I got the Jeep - could not wait to start making it my own
Table of Contents
2. Halo Lights
4. Snow Jan 2011
5. Kenwood Headunit
6. Factory Build Sheet
7. NC Speeding Ticket =/ and Pictures
8. Fuel Filter Change with Picture
9. Mopar Skid Plate
10. Auto-Dim Mirror
11. Rear 3/4 Inch Spacer Install
12. Front Bumper Painted Silver Strip
13. Yard Work
14. Left for VT
15. Front Drive Shaft
16. Sinking Creek - Potts Run 1
17. Double Din Face Plate
18. Highlights from Callalantee, Mountain City, TN
19. Crazy Maintenance Day
20. Hit the 4Runner Pretty Good with the Trailer - Pictures
21. Idle Videos
22. First Look at the OME HD Coils
23. OME HD and JKS Adjustable TB - Pictures
24. Overland Rims 1
25. Gear Oil Change and Differential Pictures
26. Overland Rims on
27. Overland Rims 2
28. Window Tint Pictures
29. Rock Light Switch 1
30. Rock Lights On!
31. Car Show - Jeeps!
32. Washed and Waxed to go back to Tech
33. Rolled 100,000
34. Overland Gauges Came in
35. Overland Gauges at Night!
36. Mountain Lake Wheeling
37. To-Do List AKA The Never Ending List
38. Kicking it down Video
39. Snow at VT
40. Another Wheeling Picture
41. Wheeling Aftermath Clean Up and EVIC disassembly
42. Rear Axle Seal Going
43. All Cleaned up!
44. OME HD Coil Spring Update!!
45. 0-60 Videos
46. Back at VT - Spring 2012
47. K&N Filter Numbers
48. Cold Start Up Video
49. HID's driving
50. Auxiliary Transmission Cooler 1
51. Auxiliary Transmission Cooler Install
52. Copperhead Wheeling Pictures
53. Copperhead Rocks with the WJ
54. Mechanical Fan Hitting the Electric Fan
55. Noob Lift Chart
56. Turbo Encabulator
57. Freedom Roof Rail Teaser
58. Freedom Roof Rails Installed with Pictures
59. Cam Talk
60. Why I Can't Trade in my Jeep
61. City Driving and Acceleration Videos
62. 2/10 Would no Drive - VERY FUNNY
63. OME HD LIFT - FINALLY
64. Trunk LED's
65. Painted Rear D.S.
66. Cleaned Up with the Lift
67. Moog Order - Open boxes
68. Stillen Brakes
69. Moog TRE - Measurements
70. Brakes and Tie Rods Installed
71. Rear 5100's
72. JKS Track Bar Movement 1
73. Air Box Mod
74. 4.0 Wheel Spin
75. Front D.S. Angle :(
76. IRO Control Arm Info
77. Broken U-Joint
78. JKS Track Bar Movement 2
79. AP Run-Down
80. Results from Southern Performance
LOOKS GREAT!!! You finally made one! Still come and say hey in mine so I don't feel lonely.
You also need to put in your future mods - Amsoil :)
I will! haha! I still am super thankful for the all the help on the HID's!
I actually was going to be inquiring about amsoil! I WANT haha. Recommendations for my Jeep!?
Since I do not have much on my WJ I figured I would just quickly share the 2005 LJ
2 inch lift
Hanson offroad front and rear bumpers
100 Watt low/high lights 100 watt hella fog lights
120 watt hella off road lights
CB radio with whip antenna
custom cold air intake and k&n filter.
Throttle body spacer with edge trail jammer programmer
Tell me how long your low beam headlight connectors last with the 100W bulbs. Mine never lasted past 3 or so months. I replaced connectors twice and said screw it after that and went back to stock wattage low beams.
his are 55w. I have had them for more than 3 months with no problem.
I got new projectors headlights in the summer and put 100 watt halogens in them to start (they are h1 bulbs) which I have never had a problem with
Just got my 55 watt HID's for the low beams in yesterday and will be installing in the next few days.
PS, under your Jeep information drop down you have a 42re not a 45. The 45rfe is for the 4.7 WJs. Nice Jeep, very clean. I love the 04s!
Not sure why my signature was not there. Thanks for the correction on the trans. And thanks for the comments on the jeep!!!
how hard is it to use a h1 bulb were the 9006 goes?
oh you have the old version with the 3 leds on the top inside corner
Old version? They are 5 months old
|The time now is 11:49 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.