Snobrdrkid's WJ Build Thread - Page 44 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #646 of 6769 Old 04-30-2011, 01:33 PM
straty1987
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
The jeep isn't really sagging more then I just have a lot of stuff in there and it seems to sit a bit lower then it should.

Parents just don't want me spending money. I guess that's the main problem there.

I really am tempted to just order a BB but I really want springs. Uhh
i understand i like the springs too but they cost almost double then spacers and spring cost allot to ship.

if you look can get a deal i picked up 2" BB and MX6 shocks for a bit over $300 shipped. but still looking at 2" springs since you can add 3/4 spacers for a taller lift. would like a 3" lift but dose not work for me since its 90% DD.

going to see ho 2" lift dose verses stock at the park and re think after that in July

straty1987 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #647 of 6769 Old 04-30-2011, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
i understand i like the springs too but they cost almost double then spacers and spring cost allot to ship.

if you look can get a deal i picked up 2" BB and MX6 shocks for a bit over $300 shipped. but still looking at 2" springs since you can add 3/4 spacers for a taller lift. would like a 3" lift but dose not work for me since its 90% DD.

going to see ho 2" lift dose verses stock at the park and re think after that in July
Ahhhh wow that is not a bad deal at all!

I just feel like if I order spacers, I am somehow going to screw up something and get some crappy DW or something like that.

So have we talked about your stroker at all? Even if we did I still want to talk about it. hahahaha. I could totally do that without mom noticing

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #648 of 6769 Old 04-30-2011, 11:53 PM
straty1987
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Ahhhh wow that is not a bad deal at all!

I just feel like if I order spacers, I am somehow going to screw up something and get some crappy DW or something like that.

So have we talked about your stroker at all? Even if we did I still want to talk about it. hahahaha. I could totally do that without mom noticing
yea hard to pass it up. shocks only had over 1K miles on them too. guy was selling his WJ lift for his TJ axle since it broke

spacers are not hard. just jack up the jeep and disconnect whats need to remove the spring. take out spring, take out coil isoltor, spacer on top then isolator then spring again.

if you can get upcountry coils can get about an extra inch

i really need to start a build tread and get the time to install things but i don't have a garage so i do the work on my street and first have to get the spot inform of my house
straty1987 is offline  
post #649 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987

yea hard to pass it up. shocks only had over 1K miles on them too. guy was selling his WJ lift for his TJ axle since it broke

spacers are not hard. just jack up the jeep and disconnect whats need to remove the spring. take out spring, take out coil isoltor, spacer on top then isolator then spring again.

if you can get upcountry coils can get about an extra inch

i really need to start a build tread and get the time to install things but i don't have a garage so i do the work on my street and first have to get the spot inform of my house
Spacers require an alignment?

I do a lot of work at home to. Stuff that can be done at home. Oil, tire rotate. Simple things.

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #650 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Ok I have some initiative going. Here is what is up. Mom said I can look into a 2" lift. I told her it just gives it a bit more aggressive look and doesn't mess anything up (hopefully)

Here is where I need opinions:
1. I am 99% sure I will NEVER (in the next few years at least) go over 2 inches. ---> Springs or Spacers?
2. Shocks? Skip the "no-name" shocks, wait till my current skyjackers blow and get some bilsteins? ---> yes or no?
3. Track-Bar? ---> chart says it is not needed, but what do you all think. Gonna be enough to mess anything up?
4. Control Arms ---> Need new CA??
5. Isolators ---> I do not think my iso's are that bad... I am loosing a bit of ride height b/c of my subs and crap in trunk being like 200 pounds and the stock springs are soft.
6. WHERE TO ORDER ---> I have a 10% off coupon right now on eBay. (that expires by the end of may 1st) Fat bob's, or ... ?
Thank you!

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #651 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Fat bob's Coils only shipped ---> 253.20 (with FB military coupon ---> 232.20, I have family in military, idk if that counts)
Ebay fatbob's only coils shipped (w/ my 10% coupon) ---> 255.52

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #652 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
straty1987
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Spacers require an alignment?

I do a lot of work at home to. Stuff that can be done at home. Oil, tire rotate. Simple things.
some people do it others don't. better to be safe and just do it from the get go.
might want to look into the lifetime alignments for places like Firestone. its like $80 and as long as you own the jeep they will do it at no charge

i was planing on install my shocks with the jeep on the ground one day and then doing the spacers another day since i might not be able to get it done in one shot on the street.

it can be done http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=512721 just might take a bit longer
straty1987 is offline  
post #653 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 02:59 PM
straty1987
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Ok I have some initiative going. Here is what is up. Mom said I can look into a 2" lift. I told her it just gives it a bit more aggressive look and doesn't mess anything up (hopefully)

Here is where I need opinions:
1. I am 99% sure I will NEVER (in the next few years at least) go over 2 inches. ---> Springs or Spacers?
2. Shocks? Skip the "no-name" shocks, wait till my current skyjackers blow and get some bilsteins? ---> yes or no?
3. Track-Bar? ---> chart says it is not needed, but what do you all think. Gonna be enough to mess anything up?
4. Control Arms ---> Need new CA??
5. Isolators ---> I do not think my iso's are that bad... I am loosing a bit of ride height b/c of my subs and crap in trunk being like 200 pounds and the stock springs are soft.
6. WHERE TO ORDER ---> I have a 10% off coupon right now on eBay. (that expires by the end of may 1st) Fat bob's, or ... ?
Thank you!
if your springs are go just get spacers to save money and get good shock

if you shock are at stock hight they will blow at some point but might be a year down the road. just skip the cheap ones and get a good set. if you can buy them now might be able to sell teh current ones you have.

for the isolators just jack up the jeep and take off the wheel to look at them. 200lbs is not allot to have sag


Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
Fat bob's Coils only shipped ---> 253.20 (with FB military coupon ---> 232.20, I have family in military, idk if that counts)
Ebay fatbob's only coils shipped (w/ my 10% coupon) ---> 255.52
FB has the better prices and your getting it form the direct company. join there mail list since they send out 10% off coupons now and then
straty1987 is offline  
post #654 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
some people do it others don't. better to be safe and just do it from the get go.
might want to look into the lifetime alignments for places like Firestone. its like $80 and as long as you own the jeep they will do it at no charge

i was planing on install my shocks with the jeep on the ground one day and then doing the spacers another day since i might not be able to get it done in one shot on the street.

it can be done http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=512721 just might take a bit longer
I think we did it with a jack and a jack stand with the skyjacker shocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
if your springs are go just get spacers to save money and get good shock

if you shock are at stock height they will blow at some point but might be a year down the road. just skip the cheap ones and get a good set. if you can buy them now might be able to sell the current ones you have.

for the isolators just jack up the jeep and take off the wheel to look at them. 200lbs is not allot to have sag


FB has the better prices and your getting it form the direct company. join there mail list since they send out 10% off coupons now and then
The springs are okay, I just dont like how soft they are...

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #655 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler
 
Bama_WJ's Avatar
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Humble, TX
Posts: 3,830
If you can wait, I'll have my BB and NIB JKS track bar for sale after my Claytons go on.

Daniel
1 Ton WJ Build In Progress

Current Stable: 2001 WJ, 2006 WK, 2006 TJ
Bama_WJ is offline  
post #656 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ View Post
If you can wait, I'll have my BB and NIB JKS track bar for sale after my Claytons go on.
Springs or spacers?

Interested... YES. haha

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #657 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
SnowLeopard
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Woodland Park
Posts: 4,726
If you just want a couple inches of lift, I'd go with OME HD coils and MX-6 shocks. That's what I'm wanting to do on my ZJ, only the ZJ variety, of course.

Yes, it snows in Texas.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline  
post #658 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopard View Post
If you just want a couple inches of lift, I'd go with OME HD coils and MX-6 shocks. That's what I'm wanting to do on my ZJ, only the ZJ variety, of course.
LOL... Keep dreaming... I am trying to work with about 200-250 dollars..

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
post #659 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 08:00 PM
SnowLeopard
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Woodland Park
Posts: 4,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
LOL... Keep dreaming... I am trying to work with about 200-250 dollars..
I've been working toward this goal for years myself, and my philosophy is do it right, or don't do it at all. But I'm not sure of the quality of BDS coils, and a lot of people run them. They might be pretty good. I just know OME are the best. I hope you can come to a decision. I'd say at this point you already know what you want to do though...

However, you really shouldn't go against your mom considering you're so young and still live with her.

Yes, it snows in Texas.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline  
post #660 of 6769 Old 05-01-2011, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ
 
snobrdrkid07's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake/Blacksburg
Posts: 8,628
Painted the tow hooks today, I got bored
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20110501_165621 resozwe.jpg  

~ 04 WJ Overland 4.7 HO | Graphite Metallic | Quadra-Drive | Vari-Locks | Bilstein 4600ís | ADDCO Sway Bar | Powerstick Exhaust | RB1 | SuperChips Tuned | Much More to Come ~

~ 04 WJ Laredo 4.0 | Selec-Trac | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Silent Armor 245/70/17's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon HU | Alpine Speakers, Amps, and Subs | Bilstein SS | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars | Lots of Cool Stuff ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | OME HD Springs | Bilstein 5100ís | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

~ Snobrdrkid07's ~ Overland Build Thread ~ Blue WJ "Build" Thread ~ Jeep Videos ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Trans Aux Cooler Info ~



-Michael-
snobrdrkid07 is offline  
Reply

Tags
ome hd , OME lift kit , snobrdrkid , wj

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
WJ Build Thread tsconver Grand Cherokee General Discussion 251 08-30-2016 09:12 AM
ZJ dd build as i go thread BlackDaddyZJ Grand Cherokee General Discussion 151 11-05-2012 03:58 PM
I guess its time for my build thread, "Build thread." Escout03 Grand Cherokee General Discussion 81 11-13-2011 12:45 PM
My Build Thread zjrick812 ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 5 11-16-2010 08:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome