Smittybilt customer service - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Smittybilt customer service

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
adolphhipster
2000 WJ 

Smittybilt customer service

Is it just me or does smittybilt have the worst customer service you've ever dealt with. I have sent them 2 emails and never got a reply about my winch. Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with them?

adolphhipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
GCjunkie93
1984 CJ7 

Phone call? I've never dealt with them but they may e to busy to check emails or get to many to check all of them
Unread 02-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
grnd93
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Call them...I've had to and have had good results
grnd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

They're not as bad as Rocky road, but they're not that far above them.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
adolphhipster
2000 WJ 

well called them last night. guy was a dick to me. but sent him the email and waiting to see how long he'll take to get back to me now.
Unread 02-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #6
grnd93
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adolphhipster
well called them last night. guy was a dick to me. but sent him the email and waiting to see how long he'll take to get back to me now.
I'd seriously doubt he was a dick for no reason. Even with good reason almost any customer service rep would be nothing but courteous.
grnd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
adolphhipster
2000 WJ 

just seemed like he had an attitude to him. idk just the way it sounded to me.
Unread 05-29-2014, 07:45 AM   #8
TJSIDNEY
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Was it Victor? They are perhaps not dicks.. Just Curt as all get out.. and seemingly very quick to dismiss and move on.. they seem pretty indifferent to me.. I sent emails called and they said they would resolve my issue.. been weeks.. No Product has shown up at my door yet and they said they would ship me asap.. I also sent follow up email and left a message for Victor and he refuses to call me back or email back.. I supplied him with everything he asked for .. My product was only out of the box and not functional.. I call back at his extension and someone else answers and always tells me he went to lunch.. could be anytime of the day , he is always out to lunch.. last time guy said he would put the post it note right on his computer monitor ... that was a week ago.. NOTHING..

They don't care obviously.. Looks like I am stuck with my Garbage ****tybilt product and no recourse.. guess I will not recommend them to anyone.. considering the aftermarket options available to Jeepers.. I would encourage everyone to begin shopping elsewhere ... Procrap and ****tybilt Not on my list of Products to buy anymore.. Makes me question The G2 axles series.. Prolly have to pass on them and just GO CURRIE for the money.. thanks a lot Victor @ ****tybilt .. you have sealed my wallet to you folks..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.