Slider recommendations - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Slider recommendations

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #16
JJAMISON_
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have been thinking of doing some home shop versions. a buddy of mine drag races and has several cages laying around and he said we may just chop one up and fab out some sliders.
Hopefully it will only cost me about $30 in beer.

Unread 06-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Personally, I think you lose too much clearance with those bolt-on under-the-rocker sliders. Better to either 1) Build sliders that fit around the stock rockers (Hanson used to make them but not any more) or 2.) Cut off your rockers and replace them with sliders.

Having said this, I happen to have a set of Stage 1 JCR sliders laying around if you are interested . . .
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #18
Mudzilla6661
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
Personally, I think you lose too much clearance with those bolt-on under-the-rocker sliders. Better to either 1) Build sliders that fit around the stock rockers (Hanson used to make them but not any more) or 2.) Cut off your rockers and replace them with sliders.

Having said this, I happen to have a set of Stage 1 JCR sliders laying around if you are interested . . .
do you have a pic of these both on and off the jeep? and how much would you want for them?

2010 jk islander aka Mudzilla 2.5 AEV lift 35" kevlars, PSC front and rear bumpers Q10000 winch. More to come!
Mudzilla6661 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.