Silverback Gorilla build thread - Manual 5.9 limited - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Silverback Gorilla build thread - Manual 5.9 limited

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 06-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #16
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon8718 View Post
Too bad all the pictures are gone now. Looks like he got rid of his photobucket account they were hosted on. :
I can see them, the pics in the original post are dead but he re linked them for me in the link i posted. Are you looking at post 3183?

Unread 06-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #17
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdaJs View Post
I can see them, the pics in the original post are dead but he re linked them for me in the link i posted. Are you looking at post 3183?
Ah yes I clicked on the link this time, thank you.
solomon8718 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
Mark-318-IT
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Yesterday I spoke to a sales rep for RSGear. The quote I got for a new terminator transmission was $1695 Plus about $100 to $120 shipping.
Hi, is 1695 the price for "all" the tranny or just for the "terminator upgrade kit" ?
thanks
Mark-318-IT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #19
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark-318-IT View Post
Hi, is 1695 the price for "all" the tranny or just for the "terminator upgrade kit" ?
thanks
The terminator is a full transmission. I don't believe there is a kit.
Unread 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #20
Mark-318-IT
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
The terminator is a full transmission. I don't believe there is a kit.
understood, thanks
Mark-318-IT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #21
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

So looks like I'm going to have to put this project on hold. Given that my lease is up in two months I need to start saving for my new place including furniture. :/

I should have planned better heh.
Unread 09-24-2014, 09:32 AM   #22
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Alright, I am now resurrecting this thread back from the dead after over a year! A lot has happened, including moving and getting married earlier this year!

I have finally been able to get some work done on my Jeep after it sitting for that long. I tell you, weddings are expensive lol. Now that I am married my plans for the jeep has changed. I don't have the money anymore to install that terminator transmission as awesome as that would have been. Right now I am simply trying to get it back on the road before winter sets in. All I have left is to re-install my front drive shaft, my new custom rear driveshaft from IRO, and to figure out why my TC shifter linkage is not working correctly. If anyone wants to help with that I created a thread here.

But hopefully the terminator transmission swap isn't fully dead, maybe I can get to next summer. Its going to be interesting trying to convince my wife to let me drop that kind of cash lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.