Rip - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Rip

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Closed Thread
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #61
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

When I wrecked my '90XJ I had over $10,000 in it easily, and that was because a lot of the wok I did myself. You never get out what you put in, but its the love of it you do it for and because it's yours.

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #62
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Thomas,

I am glad you are not hurt very badly. My first WJ saved my life. It was near fatal, as I lost half my blood, but they cut me out and flew me to the ICU. I don't remember any of it, and it's probably better that way (my wife said I kept asking the same questions over and over. I was unconscious, but talking). I will be buying WJ's until I can't anymore. Here are a couple of pictures of that wreck:

I may not get around as well, but I am alive! Only minor wrecks after that, though I did total an '02 OverLand.
Here's to nothing, but good luck to you from now on.
Take care,
Ron

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
image-4213048980.jpg

image-1687542881.jpg

rdkendrick is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 11:10 PM   #63
new2site
2002 WJ 

Wow Ron!

Now that was an accident...glad you survived that!

Is that a reel of fish tape you/someone is taking out of the back ?
If I got that right I think I won some sort of gift certificate... right?
new2site is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #64
veiri86

2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post

Idk for sure, but the euro WJ seems to have a different Hitch setup/design.
No fuel leak for sure, only dark pavement after minor rain,
Looks like frame unibody bent down in the rear, and gas tank pushed up, see pic in front of spare tire compartment, its much higher than usual.
Hitch Are pushed in about 4-6".
Rear axle Are also dislocated, about 2-4" to the right.
Don't forget your differential covers

01' 4.7 Limited WJ 5" lifted, Rubicon Express 4.5" coil springs with IRO critical path setup and Bilstien 5100 shocks all around, JKS adjustable Trackbar (KOR bushings), JKS HD tie rod (MOOG problem solver Ends), JKS HD drag link (Moog Probel solver Ends), 4.56 Yukon ring and pinion, Moog HD SSD107 Steering Stabilizer, IRO Front drive shaft conversion, Stillen slotted rotors all around with Stillen brake pads, IRO adjustable A-Arm, 3" all the way Kolak Exhaust with High flow Magnaflow Cat. Converter and Flowmaster Super 50 Muffler, 285/70R17 AT Kumho (33") on 17" BlackWheel rims 909B, K&N Cold air intake, Four nozzles Bosch injectors, and Flashpaq 3780.

03' 4.7 H.O WJ 3" lifted, OME HD with 0.5" Coil spacers and Bilstien 5100 shocks all around, JKS adjustable Trackbar (KOR bushings), Moog Problem solver TRE's, IRO Front drive shaft conversion, IRO adjustable A-Arm, High flow magnaflow mini cats, high flow magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Super 44 muffler, 265/65R17 AT Yokohama on 17" Rays rims, and Flashpaq 3780
veiri86 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 04:22 AM   #65
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2site
Wow Ron!

Now that was an accident...glad you survived that!

Is that a reel of fish tape you/someone is taking out of the back ?
If I got that right I think I won some sort of gift certificate... right?
Whats your F problem???
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 05:55 AM   #66
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Whats your F problem???
Just ignore him Thomas. I tend to ignore all his posts these days. Particularly his obsessive rear end crash BS. It did not leak after an impact like that so get over it.
Was inconsiderate of him to ask about your tank protection after you writing it off I thought. Very good taste (not)and probably the last thing you care about around now.
new2site....?......new2planet more like!
Be lucky.
Unread 08-31-2013, 06:38 AM   #67
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaitalia

Just ignore him Thomas. I tend to ignore all his posts these days. Particularly his obdessive rear end crash BS. It did not leak after an impact like that so get over it.
Was inconsiderate of him to ask about your tank prorection after you writing it off I thought. Very good taste (not)and probably the last thing you care about around now.
new2site....?......new2planet more like!
Be lucky.
Thx'n Thumbsup Alfa, i will try, its just That hard sometimes, but thx for correcting me.

I already started to look for a new Jeep, but there Are only two 4.7 limted for sale right now, and they look like ****, i might buy a cheap ZJ or XJ just to have a Jeep, while waiting for the perfect one to come around.
Also need to settle an agreement with the insurance for what amount i Get back, so i know what my budget Are.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 08-31-2013, 10:07 AM   #68
Geo-Nemesis
2002 WJ 

man I feel very bad for you, at least you can grab everything off and swap.
glad you're (physically)fine
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #69
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

All in all, i am now up to 15000$!!!
In reciepts on parts'n upgrades, shipping and import tax, and Work done at mechanic,,,,
Cant wait to see the face of the insurance tax/value guy when he Get all this reciepts.
No Wonder why i am poor, lol

Unread 08-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #70
new2site
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Whats your F problem???

What do you mean what's my problem? The guys Cherokee was ripped in shreds and I said "glad you survived that" ..

What's your problem?
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #71
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

[QUOTE="new2site"Is that a reel of fish tape you/someone is taking out of the back ?
If I got that right I think I won some sort of gift certificate... right? [/QUOTE]

Kinda stupid and off topic, like previous posts from you, which actually make you deserve a 1th price for most useless coments, pls just stay away if you aint got any useful info to share.

I think we now call this,,,

THE END OF THIS THREAD,

For Those who cares, i will continue to update in my buildt thread,,,,,

Moderator, pls close thread so any more personal attacks Are prevented.

Thx, T

Unread 08-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #72
new2site
2002 WJ 

Quote:

Moderator, pls close thread so any more personal attacks Are prevented.

Thx, T
You're the only one who made the personal attack...

Gee what an attitude you have ...I make a side comment to someone ELSE's post and you feel you have to come in and attack me over it...and his accident there was a long time ago...
It was a comment to a fellow tradesman....I'm sure he's fine with it..and would find it humorous.

No need to close this...I wont be commenting anymore..

It's not everyday someone posts about a rear-end accident.... so after I had offered my condolences about your Jeep I inquired about the gas tank issue...surely not the only one curious about that....if it took any damage...different hitch setup...etc...
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:48 PM   #73
GraKee99
Rapist Wit

1999 WJ 

Closed per op request.

WJ, WK, CJ5

Colorado Jeep Club Member #188
GraKee99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.