Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ricochet's build thread project "WOODY!!"

78K views 897 replies 79 participants last post by  TJdualsport 
#1 ·
i got my woody from my step-moms uncle when he passed away it had 44 thousand miles on it still had the same tires that it rolled off the line with.

then i had to take it off road so i went to lake havasu

and got a flat :laugh:

since i needed tires anyways i got a bb and some bfg all terrains

See less See more
#474 ·
I have been looking for one for my dub. I might go with Kevins b/c the WJ version looks like it bolts right to the subframe. I wish that it had the separate unibody piece so it can be removed like your ZJ version has.

#475 ·
85IrocZ-28 said:
I have been looking for one for my dub. I might go with Kevins b/c the WJ version looks like it bolts right to the subframe. I wish that it had the separate unibody piece so it can be removed like your ZJ version has.
Ya that part is pretty slick so I don't have to fish those bars back into place if I have to drop the t case. The only thing I would suggest that iro would change is make it so it lays flush against the OEM crossmember

#477 ·
Irish_Assassin said:
I think it's like that because it's designed to go along with their crossmember but also work with the OEM one.
Ya if the hangers were flush with the end of the skid then I would be able to butt them up against each other. Make sense? Ill take pics after work. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining in any way it is pure beef just giving my 2cents to make it even better :D

#480 ·
Did some snow wheeling with Shinobi today :D and put 37s on

Attachments

#492 ·
zjzach said:
hey man i stumbled across you on facebook the other day and added you, i dont know if you ignored it or not or haven't seen it yet but anyway that was me
I can't find it dude try again ill accept you :D

Shinobi thanks for the pics ill have to get Jewelias up too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.