Radio with AUX for 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Radio with AUX for 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
jcdeighan

Radio with AUX for 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

How would I go about getting a radio for my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Since the corners are rounded, do I need some kind of kit to install a standard radio from Best Buy, etc?

I just want to put in an aux input to play my iPod but don't want to go thru troubles of installing and drilling some kind of aux adapter. I just

jcdeighan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
jcdeighan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdeighan
How would I go about getting a radio for my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Since the corners are rounded, do I need some kind of kit to install a standard radio from Best Buy, etc?

I just want to put in an aux input to play my iPod but don't want to go thru troubles of installing and drilling some kind of aux adapter. I just
Anyone?
jcdeighan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.