JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Grand Cherokee General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/)
-   -   Project Yeti, Abominable WJ (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/)

85IrocZ-28 07-17-2011 04:36 PM

Here is the last of my video from GSW. I am taking a 32 gig card next year...haha.


Cnolenwj 07-28-2011 06:53 PM

Love the jeep man:drool::2thumbsup:

85IrocZ-28 07-30-2011 03:54 PM

Oh yeah :D

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...t-caseskid.jpg

compcrasher86 07-30-2011 04:04 PM

Sharp! What brand is that?

GraKee99 07-30-2011 07:25 PM

That is a KOR skid.

Are you painting it white to match the rest of your jeep? :D

patrick983 07-30-2011 11:14 PM

love that video you posted

85IrocZ-28 07-31-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraKee99 (Post 11942667)
That is a KOR skid.

Are you painting it white to match the rest of your jeep? :D

No, I primed and painted them black. I will add some white text to the bottom of the skid though, I just haven't decided what. Here are some of the things I was thinking:

- I like Rocks
- Hit with rock Here (bulls eye)
- Ouch
- Rocks Rule
- Rock n Roll

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrick983 (Post 11943650)
love that video you posted

Thanks, I had fun putting them together.

GraKee99 07-31-2011 07:46 AM

I am headed up to Salt Lake end of September/beginning of October for a wedding. Plan is to tow the jeep up there to wheel Friday September 30. Right now it is just 311WJ and me. Probably not to crazy of a trail, I think we are planning on doing American Fork Canyon. Let me know if you want to go.

Shinobi 07-31-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraKee99 (Post 11944354)
I am headed up to Salt Lake end of September/beginning of October for a wedding. Plan is to tow the jeep up there to wheel Friday September 30. Right now it is just 311WJ and me. Probably not to crazy of a trail, I think we are planning on doing American Fork Canyon. Let me know if you want to go.

you might as well swing by reno while you there ... we can hit up rubicon :D

GraKee99 07-31-2011 07:50 AM

Why didn't I think of that? It is only about 8 more hours from SLC. :rofl:

Shinobi 07-31-2011 07:56 AM

come on you know you want too ! We can hit up the blue lakes trails also :D
Every one should come !

85IrocZ-28 07-31-2011 09:27 AM

I have never been up AF canyon in the Jeep, only hiking. There is one other thing on the calendar, but this is a ways out and I will get it changed. It would be a blast to hit up AF! I'll let you know as it gets closer, but plan on me at this point.

85IrocZ-28 07-31-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi (Post 11944379)
come on you know you want too ! We can hit up the blue lakes trails also :D
Every one should come !

I want to plan a big trip out to the Rubicon for 2012, and am trying to get a couple of more grands to go with. I will let you know when we have a date. IDK, maybe GSW then Rubicon?:2thumbsup:

GraKee99 07-31-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85IrocZ-28 (Post 11944655)
I have never been up AF canyon in the Jeep, only hiking. There is one other thing on the calendar, but this is a ways out and I will get it changed. It would be a blast to hit up AF! I'll let you know as it gets closer, but plan on me at this point.

Awesome! :cheers2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85IrocZ-28 (Post 11944663)
I want to plan a big trip out to the Rubicon for 2012, and am trying to get a couple of more grands to go with. I will let you know when we have a date. IDK, maybe GSW then Rubicon?:2thumbsup:

I could probably do a trip next year around October if that would be good for anyone else.

85IrocZ-28 07-31-2011 11:30 AM

We'll have to recruit Shinobi to be our trail guide.


The time now is 08:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.