Pics of my ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Pics of my ZJ

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Closed Thread
Unread 06-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #1
southernZJ

Pics of my ZJ

Here are some pictures of my 93 ZJ, i traded a fourwheeler for it a couple of weeks ago. It has the 5.2...It runs good, but needs a transmission rebuild. It has a "cold" air intake, throttlebody spacer, turndown ofter the converter (sounds like crap), HID's, 3" Procomp lift, 245/75/R16 Goodyear MTR's, factory rubicon wheels. I plan on doing either the 231 or 242 swap, cutting the cat off and putting a 18" magnaflow, HP Dana 30, Dana 44 out back, 4.10's, 33x10.50 Boggers, and i plan on building a winch bumper for the front.

southernZJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Wow, cutting the cat off? That'll make you cool! Not
Unread 06-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
ZJPunk98
2002 WJ 

not a bad jeep, looks good.

98 ZJ 5.2L JGC Limited Sold
02 4.7L HO JGC Overland
ZJPunk98 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
southernZJ

Oh yea i strive to be cool...No, i will not continue to run a converter that rattles like a tin can all the time. So it will be coming off and a quiet muffler will be going on. It would be stupid for me to spend $200 or more on a replacement or hi-flow cat on a truck that might get 2,000 miles a year put on it. It would prolly be quieter with no cat and the magnaflow than it is with the current setup.
Unread 06-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
southernZJ

I will prolly try and get a plastic tube for the intake eventually also...The polished metal tube turns the "cold" air intake into a very hot air intake...lol
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.