Parts drive again anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Parts drive again anyone?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREE

Unread 02-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
Zorm
1983 FSJ Cherokee 

Parts drive again anyone?

Heading to Salem VA, March 10th, then back down to Pensacola, Fl March 21st. My path, starting in Pensacola, will be, HWY 29 up to I-65. I-65 up through Montgomery. There I can either go I-85 through Atlanta and up to Charlotte, then I-77 up to I-81 OR Stay on I-65 till Birmingham, take I-59 up to Chattanooga, then I-75 up to Knoxville, I-40 to I-81.
If anyone is close to those routes and has parts to get transported to another person close to those routes, I am willing to do that for a small fee. March 10th is a Sunday, the 21st is a Thursday.
Let me know, both parties need to contact me with name and cell number. Also you arrange a meeting place and please, not like an hour or two off the routs; itís about a 12 hour drive already. Canít take engines or tires, well, maybe tires, depends on the size. I will be driving a Dodge Journey so the parts need to fit in that.

Zorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

I live in Salem, VA. Are you coming up here to do "Engineering"?
Unread 02-16-2013, 06:49 AM   #3
Zorm
1983 FSJ Cherokee 

Service training on a heart cath system, I work on medical imaging equipment, Cath Labs, CT, X-ray, Mamo and some ultrasound systems.
Zorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.