Our newest acquisition, 2002 WJ Limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Our newest acquisition, 2002 WJ Limited

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-12-2014, 07:25 AM   #1
mnypitZJ

Our newest acquisition, 2002 WJ Limited

Guess that since I am asking questions here I should introduce myself to the WJ crowd. Just read through some threads and I guess I didnt realize how lucky I was. I picked up a 2002 WJ Limited with the 4.7HO in extremely good condition. Runs like a scalded dog and the interior and exterior are super nice. Picked it up for $2900. Since I bought it I have put a 2.5" budget lift, shocks, all rear bushings and upper ball joint, 1 O2 sensor, new tires, basic tune up stuff, new brakes all around with rotors and front Akebono calipers, Overland skid plates, and a few odds and ends. I doubt I am in it more than $4000 right now. We actually bought it for my 15 year old daughter to drive when she turns 16 in December. The more I look around the more I think I got a great deal. Only issue I have right now is a weird transmission issue that I think is a pressure sensor, and the airbag light is on, but I think I fixed it just need to get someone to shut off the light. Oh and ever since the dealer did the airbag recall I have had a coolant leak. Not saying they did anything, but I had pressure checked it prior to them working on it, and it was not leaking and now it is.

How it was when we bought it.

How it looks now, 2 weeks later

mnypitZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2014, 07:26 AM   #2
mnypitZJ

And yes, my daughter is washing it with the sunroof open!! UGH!!
mnypitZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.