Online Parts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Online Parts?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 06-25-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
V8 Grand
2003 WJ 

Online Parts?

Where is the best place to get online OE parts for an 03 WJ?

Also, am I crazy or does it actually have a hydraulically driven fan? I need an powersteering pressure line. As I was tracing out the leak, I found what apears to be a radiator cooling fan that is driven by the power steering pump. I've never seen anything else like it.

V8 Grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
JayIV
2004 WJ 

rockauto.com

Yea, hydraulic fan.
Unread 06-25-2007, 09:47 PM   #3
CoolHunting
2001 WJ 

This place is by far the least expensive place to purchase OE parts that I have found: http://www.wholesalemopar.com/

'01 WJ Laredo - 4.7L, QD, UC, GY Wrangler SA 245/65/17 tires, MX6 shocks, Stillen rotors (F/R) and MM pads, Addco F/R Sway Bars
CoolHunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #4
JayIV
2004 WJ 

Heater core at wholesalemopar- 230 something

Heater core at rockauto- 130 something

Rockauto is better.
Unread 06-25-2007, 10:07 PM   #5
CoolHunting
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsurf75
Heater core at wholesalemopar- 230 something

Heater core at rockauto- 130 something

Rockauto is better.
Depends if your looking for OEM, Rockauto is cheaper for non OEM, but wholesalemopar is the cheapest for Mopar OEM that I've found.

'01 WJ Laredo - 4.7L, QD, UC, GY Wrangler SA 245/65/17 tires, MX6 shocks, Stillen rotors (F/R) and MM pads, Addco F/R Sway Bars
CoolHunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
JayIV
2004 WJ 

Good point.
Unread 06-27-2007, 07:36 AM   #7
V8 Grand
2003 WJ 

Neither site had my part. I ended up having to get at the dealer. I needed a power steering pressure line. The one from the pump to the fan drive. Thanks for trying anyway.
V8 Grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2007, 08:42 AM   #8
Diehard

2004 WJ 

Place called Mopar part USA has had some of the cheapest parts, yes oem, I've found and at times I've had to pay no shipping charges. Bought my UC springs there.

Heater Core (oem) at Mopar Part USA $181.25
2004 GC Spec. Edit. V8 4x4 Quadra-Trac II. Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat, 4" lift, RE shocks, adj. JKS CAs all around, 265/75/16, 10 ply., Maxxis Bighorns, ProtoFab winch bumper, Vortex 10,000 lb. winch, dual OME steering stabilizer, Rockyroad rockrails, skids, JKS Discos. Addco front & rear sway bar, & Aussie locker. Next year? : Rear bumper with tire carrier.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #9
lilbluecrd

skip wholesalemopar

Please read through this. This is the worst experience I have had with ANY online parts seller. I just ordered a map sensor and when it arrived it was the maf sensor. The part #'s are reversed in the mopar catalog, but everyone has known about it for over a year. That means the problem is on any oem mopar parts site and should have been corrected by now. Anyways, I emailed them twice and received no response. Finally called them this morning. The person who answered was rude. They asked for my order #. I asked if the customer #, invoice #, or anything else off of the receipt would work, because I wasn't online and logged into my email to get the other one. BIG sigh from the rep and pretends she can't find the info. As I'm starting up the cpu and logging on she finally finds it. She says I had to have denied 2 pop-up windows that asked for my vin when ordering. I honestly don't know anyone that runs their computer without a pop-up blocker, and told her I was using one. Then she says I should have put the vin and the old part # in the comments field, that way you would get the part that fits your car. I say this part fits my car, it's just not the one I ordered. She then tells me how the site doesn't list part numbers, so there would be no way to be sure. Seriously! After I explain that this is a common problem and other sites know about it and admit their mistake, she brings up the no returns on electrical parts. I say, I thought you just said everything would have been fine if I included the vin? She says it would have been at their discretion then, so there would have been a chance. Anyway, I thanked her for wasting my time and hung up on her, it was obvious she wasn't going to help me. Bottom line, shop anywhere but at wholesalemopar.com.
lilbluecrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.